Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hi there lookin for some land to hunt rabbits please

• 23-05-2012 8:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

Hi my name is Aaron I hunt rabbits up in bohernabreena and saggart with a rifle and shotgun with my father
    Land I hunt has been slated with lads hunting at night with dogs or so I was told
    I have full insurance and am willin to travel I also hunt with my ferrets and my female Harris hawk who is a delight to watch hunting
    I would be very thankful if I could get some land to hunt from anyone who has land we'd also take any problem critters i.e. crows pigeons magpies and foxes
    If anyone can pm me if you would allow us to hunt I'd be very thankful
    Thanks in advance
    All the best

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 298 ✭✭earnyourturns

Come to New Zealand, we'd be delighted for you too shoot as many rabbits as you like. Possum too :D

Advertisement