Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Revenge of the Post Here When You Get Something New thread

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,623 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Jumped in and picked up Mario Tennis and the statuette for 22 with shipping, I'm nearly more excited to be getting the extra Nintendo Club points!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭MrVestek

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Jumped in and picked up Mario Tennis and the statuette for 22 with shipping, I'm nearly more excited to be getting the extra Nintendo Club points!

I don't use the Shop Channel at all... I have some spare points you can have if you like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,560 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I got Mario Kart 7 which brings my 3ds collection up to 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Got me some Freshly Picked Tingles Rosy Rupeeland for daddys day:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,623 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Sale in Argos, got Skyward Sword for 18.99!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Nice, please credit my account with €18.99 and I'll run up and buy it..:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

@Adultappleflavouredbeveragemale: Was that at Argos in The Pav?

Don't suppose you waltzed past HMV did you? Do they still have the Alien Anthology Blu Ray set in there for €10?

Pyongyang wrote: »
    @Adultappleflavouredbeveragemale: Was that at Argos in The Pav?

Don't suppose you waltzed past HMV did you? Do they still have the Alien Anthology Blu Ray set in there for €10?
    I think it's 12.99 now, was in Hmv a few days back.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    I think it's 12.99 now, was in Hmv a few days back.

Still an enormous bargain. Have to make sure I pick that up before the price turns sensible again.

• Advertisement

I got it in Argos in Ashbourne, but I'd say the deal is across the chain.
    I have it already on the Wii (via HDD) but that medium is very un-encouraging when it comes to playing games, having a proper copy should spur me on, plus it's more Ninty Points!!!! That bit closer to either the DSi Lappy bag or the Ball G&W, not sure which way I'm going to jump!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Between Adverts and a few other places , nabbed a silver ps2 and a few games
    th_IMG_20120617_185310.jpg
    Also ended up getting more board games/miniatures , tbh I'm probably going to stick them up on adverts (as I've been informed I have no room for new collections :()

th_IMG_20120617_185208.jpg

Dr Bob wrote: »
    Between Adverts and a few other places , nabbed a silver ps2 and a few games
    th_IMG_20120617_185310.jpg
    Also ended up getting more board games/miniatures , tbh I'm probably going to stick them up on adverts (as I've been informed I have no room for new collections :()

th_IMG_20120617_185208.jpg

Hardly have any Terry Pratchett games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Final Doom - PS1

30kr19x.jpg

152zsk4.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Got my Pink Princess nintendo 3DS i won off Club Nintendo today lol. Pictures later! haha..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,173 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

EnterNow wrote: »
    Final Doom - PS1

When I was 12 or 13, myself and two mates were attacked in town by a junkie scumbag with a syringe.

Completely freaked out, I ran into Gamesworld on Liffey Street and asked them to ring the Gardai.

While waiting for them to arrive, I bought PS1 Final Doom. The shopkeeper didn't originally want to sell it to me as it was 15s, but then after seeing the trauma I'd suffered thought there couldn't possibly be anything worse in the game :pac:

o1s1n wrote: »
    When I was 12 or 13, myself and two mates were attacked in town by a junkie scumbag with a syringe.

Completely freaked out, I ran into Gamesworld on Liffey Street and asked them to ring the Gardai.

While waiting for them to arrive, I bought PS1 Final Doom. The shopkeeper didn't originally want to sell it to me as it was 15s, but then after seeing the trauma I'd suffered thought there couldn't possibly be anything worse in the game :pac:

Not sure of the game, I only bought it because I want to own all console Doom incarnations...but the disc would be perfect for slicing through the throats of junkie tramps that attack kids.

[IMG][/img]fd60a276.jpg

Got the three of these this morning in work. All look new, so very happy with that andlooking forward to Kirby Air Ride after all the glowing praise Cidey had for it.
    Anyone play the Starfox one?
    Also Ikaruga is going straight on after Kirby.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    [IMG][/img]Got the three of these this morning in work. All look new, so very happy with that andlooking forward to Kirby Air Ride after all the glowing praise Cidey had for it. Anyone play the Starfox one? Also Ikaruga is going straight on after Kirby.

It's not bad just, well, odd!
    Starfox Assault is broken.... So I'll buy it off of you when you give up it!

Bugger and buggeration!
    Just got an email canceling my Mario Tennis and Statuette order due to "stock issues", feckers!
    Can they do this?
    Item was paid for, that's a contract no?
    Can they just cancel whole order without consultation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Picked up Kuru Kuru Kururin for the GBA, boxed for a tenner in the rage, had been hunting that for a while, vast majority of my GBA games were picked up in the states so it had eluded me due to it never seeing release over there

• Advertisement

It's not bad just, well, odd!
    Starfox Assault is broken.... So I'll buy it off of you when you give up it!

Bugger and buggeration!
    Just got an email canceling my Mario Tennis and Statuette order due to "stock issues", feckers!
    Can they do this?
    Item was paid for, that's a contract no?
    Can they just cancel whole order without consultation?

Yeah, sure ill take your word on it and pop it in the post on the way home. :pac:

Here is the 3DS anyways, i might put it up on adverts for mad money and see if some rich fecker buys it for his spoilt daughter to bounce of the floor. :pac:

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

keithgeo wrote: »
    Here is the 3DS anyways, i might put it up on adverts for mad money and see if some rich fecker buys it for his spoilt daughter to bounce of the floor. :pac:

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

It's hideous! Retr0 would love it!

My interest in a 3DS has grown more fevered recently, what with the announcement of Cave canceling their Vita SHMUP and Kokuga released in September...

Is the 3DS Region Locked? Any flash cards for it?

How did you win it on Club Nintendo?
    Looks great/horrible all at the same time.
    Well done regardless and absolutely sell it, why not?

How did you win it on Club Nintendo?
    Looks great/horrible all at the same time.
    Well done regardless and absolutely sell it, why not?

register points on there you could enter the comp, 1000 of each made, princess, toad and mario ones.. got lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

hold on to it for a while man ,thats going to be a serious collectable in the not to distant future.

hold on to it for a while man ,thats going to be a serious collectable in the not to distant future.

Shhhhh!

Here Keithgeo my friend, I'll kindly take that off your hands. I have some boxed NES games you might like. Doing you a favour like.

lol i seen it on ebay earlier for 1200 buy it now, i have my eye on a few on there to see how much its going for .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

keithgeo wrote: »
    lol i seen it on ebay earlier for 1200 buy it now, i have my eye on a few on there to see how much its going for .
    I saw someone selling the Mario one for £400

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement