Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Revenge of the Post Here When You Get Something New thread

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,623 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

If you're there again and it's €99 would you pick us up one? I'd pay you back like :P

I've no money or I'd dig you out mate.
    No mun no fun :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Depressing stuff..naas and maynooth were stripped bare..got other m on the wii and disney universe (ps3 for cara) both a tenner. Nothing fir under 10 there bar some crappy rap battles wii shovelware .And yeah going to avoid cex/adverts for a while too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

Bought this yesterday on ebay, so obviously don't have it yet!

I think that a bit of modding will be required.

_58_zps9e3c24f3.jpg

_581_zps2d0e9711.jpg

That work on ps2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

urbanledge wrote: »
    That work on ps2?

Would have to, as ps1 and 2 use the same connector.

• Advertisement

urbanledge wrote: »
    That work on ps2?

Yeah, works on PS2. There's a mod idea for it here ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDG1ApTByxg

I've ordered PS2 to xbox connectors as well and maybe even get some PS2 to Dreamcast ones as well down the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    One thing though,
    They have shelves and shelves, up high, of Rockband instrument edition for the PS3 and Star wars themed 360's with no sign of a price, I never asked but I'd be fascinated is they are in the sale as well.
    If anyone is out that way let me know!

Star Wars promo boxes for Star Wars Kinect, not actually consoles. The store has been largely picked clean.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,623 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Myrddin wrote: »
    Star Wars promo boxes for Star Wars Kinect, not actually consoles. The store has been largely picked clean.

Well, that's my dreams of a cheap PS4 in CEX scattered to the four winds :(
    And it's not all gone, if you walk past the place where they have the lunch deals, bottles of coke and tucked away behind the roof support is another stand of clearance games.
    Just don't tell anyone or post it on the Internet.... Oh bugger...

Well, that's my dreams of a cheap PS4 in CEX scattered to the four winds :(
    And it's not all gone, if you walk past the place where they have the lunch deals, bottles of coke and tucked away behind the roof support is another stand of clearance games.
    Just don't tell anyone or post it on the Internet.... Oh bugger...

Yeah I had a walk around the whole store, it's slim pickings now. I popped into Clearwater on the way home, they've a better selction but a ton of shovelware too. Picked up one or two bits between the two stores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

What about the Rockband instruments? Or were they just boxes too?

• Advertisement

What about the Rockband instruments? Or were they just boxes too?

Not 100% on those actually. Clearwater had a fair few of the 'DJ' sets, not prices on them though

Not 100% on those actually. Clearwater had a fair few of the 'DJ' sets, not prices on them though
    Seen the DJ hero about the place at 20 each

P.s went to lucan they had another pokepark 2 which I grabed. tryed for 1 cent Nintendogs but scanned full price.....not paying 5 for that lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

The DJ sets are €30. That's the turntable and 1+2 for ps3. Think the one game sets are cheaper.

Got these in a local flea-type market this afternoon, 6.50 for the two :)

4e17ab96-212b-45f9-8667-f44277a6ee93_zps76c65f9c.jpg

DSC_0100_zpsuloaopki.jpg

DSC_0101_zps1sw9dtqm.jpg

DSC_0102_zpsh3yqukq0.jpg

Danonino. wrote: »
    The DJ sets are €30. That's the turntable and 1+2 for ps3. Think the one game sets are cheaper.

Think I only saw Wii so I could be off on the 20 lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

I was gonna buy that N64 bag earlier :)

I'm going to nip in and get a price on the Rockband set there. Could be interesting.
    Imagine if it was a cent!
    I'm still not sure what to do with Nintendogs.
    Might shift them on in CEX, I think it works out at 22 credit for the two of them, not bad for a 2c investment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,560 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I'm going to nip in and get a price on the Rockband set there. Could be interesting.
    Imagine if it was a cent!
    I'm still not sure what to do with Nintendogs.
    Might shift them on in CEX, I think it works out at 22 credit for the two of them, not bad for a 2c investment!

Or give them away to sons kid you would love them. :)

I was in Coonagh Cross Tesco, seeing if they had any 3DS consoles and they said they didn't have any right now but would be getting them back in.
    Looks like there will be another Tesco rush soon.
    Also the wii games were all tagged like how xtravision use to tag them with red tags, I wonder if they just got their stock? Xtravision doesn't have much Wii stick anymore.

Whats the deal with 3DS, were they on sale too?

Whats the deal with 3DS, were they on sale too?

Someone said they picked one up for a tenner afaik!

• Advertisement

The last few bits from Tesco, ME3 is going for €10 in HMV Liffey Valley too. Thanks again to Atavan for Yakuza 4

29du1ck.jpg

Damn, I saw FFXIII and it's sequel, as well as Soul Calibur 4 and 5 for a fiver each over the fortnight and passed on them :(
    Still, I wonder if the HMV/Xtravision shops have ME3 for the tenner as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

The last few bits from Tesco, ME3 is going for €10 in HMV Liffey Valley too. Thanks again to Atavan for Yakuza 4

29du1ck.jpg

So is ME3 €10 in all HMV's?

Never got into the ME franchise, is it worth a go?

So is ME3 €10 in all HMV's?

Never got into the ME franchise, is it worth a go?

I've only been in the Liffey Valley one, so not sure about that. Like yourself, I've yet to get into the franchise, but for €10 I don't think you can go far wrong anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

It's a tenner in HMV dundrum too so I'd say it is in all stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Thanks to my lovely sister in law, she gave me a mint GBA SP ags001 model :( . Got 3 Gameboy color games also, Dragons Lair which is total garbage iirc. Simpsons tree house of horror night of the living, looks crapola also. And finally Disneys the Emperors New Groove, I don't hold much hope for it either.

This arrived today from the US ... Feckin R2 button doesn't work though!

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a627/johnnyhardass/DSC_0114_zpspqdvnoue.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Ebay pickups.

Destrega is a massively nostalgic get for me. Remember endlessly playing the demo that came with the Official PS magazine, back in simpler times, when demos came on CDs and you'd none of this downloading stuff!

Z3No6bCl.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,882 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Ebay pickups.

Destrega is a massively nostalgic get for me. Remember endlessly playing the demo that came with the Official PS magazine, back in simpler times, when demos came on CDs and you'd none of this downloading stuff!

Dat image resolution!!!

wtfffff.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement