Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Revenge of the Post Here When You Get Something New thread

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,690 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

o1s1n wrote: »
    You can report PMs on adverts too cant you? I'd at least make sure to do that on any of the threatening ones and get him banned.

Adverts admins will probably tell you to sort it out yourself.

If I was you I'd put a claim into PayPal and if there's anymore hassle remind him you have evidence of assault you can show to the gardai. If it escalates then go to the gardai. He's just being a bully and you shouldn't have to take that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

I got a yoke today. I got some other yokes but those are yokes for other yokes. I've two more yokes coming tonight but one of them isn't actually a yoke. It's just sort-of-a-yoke.

Sort of. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,690 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    I got a yoke today. I got some other yokes but those are yokes for other yokes. I've two more yokes coming tonight but one of them isn't actually a yoke. It's just sort-of-a-yoke.

ecstasy__pills_1291103c.jpg

Whats the buzz off them like bud. Is it mad or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,173 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I think you just broke the 'what is it' meter :pac:

First yoke. A NOS (I think. If it isn't it's bloody well convincing) Sega Saturn 4mb Memory Card. This is hopefully going to work with Dezeamon 2 (which I picked up last week).

GaCCHYC.jpg

Got an official 1mb Memory Card coming as I type this. Those are reportedly the only cards that work with the Dezaemon Backup Manager (or BUM for short :D). Hoping the 4mb card works though as I want to paint the 1mb one a gunmetal colour and make a Devil Blade 2 cart like that yoke yer man made ages ago with a yoke.

The other yokes are trundling along in a yoke on their way to the yoke down the road. If they arrive tonight I'll get in the yoke to go to the yoke to get the yokes.

Rapid craic. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

o1s1n wrote: »
    I think you just broke the 'what is it' meter :pac:

it might explode when I get a delivery later in the week.

it might explode when I get a delivery later in the week.

Savage buzz yeah! See yez in Redbox later yeah?

:D

Savage buzz yeah! See yez in Redbox later yeah?

:D

o56rnr.jpg

o56rnr.jpg

dafoe.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

Today's finds, was in lucan and found em all, Pokemon and last story are doubles, wonder what fine ps1/2 rarity I could get for them lol.

• Advertisement

Did you find them in Lucan or Australia?

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Did you find them in Lucan or Australia?

Australia for sure :P

of course lucan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Adverts admins will probably tell you to sort it out yourself.

If I was you I'd put a claim into PayPal and if there's anymore hassle remind him you have evidence of assault you can show to the gardai. If it escalates then go to the gardai. He's just being a bully and you shouldn't have to take that.

And there's a 99.9% chance he'll even do feck all if he files a claim, some people take joy in being an asshole behind a keyboard on the internet after all :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,623 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Going to have to address the over use of gifs here.... it's disturbing me aura....
    This-is-too-much.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Going to have to address the over use of gifs here.... it's disturbing me aura....
    This-is-too-much.gif

You've posted exactly 50% of them :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,623 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You've posted exactly 50% of them :P

I may have posted my gif imagining my self being humorous and self deprecating.
    I may have failed.

Have a yoke. :D

gddy.gif

Tiny-Hero-Pedro-Fihlo.gifgiphy.gif
    ill just leave theses here.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,560 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Flaregon wrote: »
    Who's the seller ?

He's a Nice Guy send him pictures and explain the problem, I think he may sort u out in some way, as I've never had any problems with him.

I didn't mention any names, could you edit the moniker out of your post and I'm not saying it was that seller.
    Anyway, it looks like it's being sorted now and the seller has said he did not mean to come across as threatening.
    And I'll be happy with that.

So move along, nothing to see here.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    I didn't mention any names, could you edit the moniker out of your post and I'm not saying it was that seller.
    Anyway, it looks like it's being sorted now and the seller has said he did not mean to come across as threatening.

sorry.....did my own research, usename + google = adverts account, then look at comments, led me to my conclusion......didn't mean anything by it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,882 ✭✭✭Steve X2

OwaynOTT wrote: »

You're very good, if he treated me like that and spoke to me in a threatening way I'd have destroyed him completely.
    No second chances with me :D

Steve SI wrote: »
    You're very good, if he treated me like that and spoke to me in a threatening way I'd have destroyed him completely.
    No second chances with me :D

Just call me Stanley Ipkiss.

I like to say thanks to all the posters on the arcade/retro forum. I don't post as much as or am I as knowledgable but ye guys are always very helpful and are a great bunch of lads (and sera).

Have you just had a yoke? :D

kerm.gif

New yoke. What have I done? :(

e6dCTQI.jpg

red-dwarf-cat-what-is-it-o.gif

Holy ****. Just making a call on this thing is fecking amazing.

It's actually brilliant. I had doubts the moment I bought it, but going through it now and doing some simple tasks like text and calls is just excellent.

The microphone built in to the strap is brilliant. I was on a call and making a cuppa at the same time, I thought the mic would be too quiet or I woukd have to have it next to my face for the other party to hear me.

No such bother at all.

What the hell is the deal with the negative reviews on these things? They're utterly epic. Bloody well knew it would be. The doubts at the time of purchase are completely gone.*

*ask me again in a month when it's in the sock drawer fermenting. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,882 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Holy ****. Just making a call on this thing is fecking amazing.

It's actually brilliant. I had doubts the moment I bought it, but going through it now and doing some simple tasks like text and calls is just excellent.

The microphone built in to the strap is brilliant. I was on a call and making a cuppa at the same time, I thought the mic would be too quiet or I woukd have to have it next to my face for the other party to hear me.

No such bother at all.

What the hell is the deal with the negative reviews on these things? They're utterly epic. Bloody well knew it would be. The doubts at the time of purchase are completely gone.*

*ask me again in a month when it's in the sock drawer fermenting. :D

I don't think I've seen one good review of it. Is it decent???

Steve SI wrote: »
    I don't think I've seen one good review of it. Is it decent???

Yep. First impressions are anyway. Took about 2 minutes to set up, less than that.

Making and answering calls is great. The mic is excellent too. Voice dial works just fine in my experience too.

It did an update on boot listing a few fixes etc. Maybe that was a big change from review copies?

I have the apps I need on it to notify me and thats that. More time spent reading books, 3DS or Vita gaming than idly thumbing around my phone on the commute now.

So far this thing has proved to be very handy (wristy?) indeed. Sure, it's a bit superfluous perhaps. Glad I got one now though and I never read a single positive review either.

• Advertisement

Does it make you look like Dick Tracy?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement