Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The marquee cork?

Options
  • 23-05-2012 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I was just wondering how strict they were in the marquee because im going to see the coronas there and i've purchased a seated ticket only to find out that all the people im going with have standing tickets :mad:
    will it be a big deal if i just go down to the standing area with my friends or will i not be allowed?
    :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

You should be grand. I've been to a couple of gigs there & the way it's set up everybody enters the back of the standing area.
    Then those with seating tickets can go up to their seat from there but there's nothing to stop you from staying in the standing area.
    I assume the layout will be the same this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

c0ccydynia wrote: »
    I was just wondering how strict they were in the marquee because im going to see the coronas there and i've purchased a seated ticket only to find out that all the people im going with have standing tickets :mad:
    will it be a big deal if i just go down to the standing area with my friends or will i not be allowed?
    :confused::confused::confused:

You'll have no problem at all. I've been to plenty gigs there and it will be very easy to stand if you have a seated ticket.

Advertisement