Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Fleaflicker Invitational

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    sorry folks, i'm still having laptop issues. still waiting for the new one to be delivered.

i'll PM pudsy tomorrow, i think this is the 4th or 5th he's missed.

I picked but cant pm so whoever is up next is up EE i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,896 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Yeah I picked, Hulk is up. I'll pm him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Sorry for the holdup, didn't realise it was my pick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Was Hulk notified?

He's surely home from Poznan by now ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Picked there, Reavers up

• Advertisement

Fairly flying along today. I pm'd Hulk in case nobody else did.

TO is up again. I'm not sure if he is picking himself or if Eire-Dearg is doing it for him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Pick made a skeleton boy pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

That's my team complete:

Matthew Stafford
    Robert Griffin

Matt Forte
    Jamaal Charles
    Jacquizz Rodgers
    Daniel Thomas
    Ryan Williams

Hakeem Nicks
    Demariyus Thomas
    Kenny Britt
    Torrey Smith

Antonio Gates
    Coby Fleener

Dan Bailey
    Lions D/ST

Happy enough overall, picked up additional 2nd and 3rd round picks next year as well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Pudsy is up next, he has posted on the madden forum that he is away until July 21st, but maybe he can make his pick.

I sent him a PM anyway.

• Advertisement

I think we give him the 24hrs and if he hasn't picked by then Eire-Dearg can just give him the highest ranked player left.

eagle eye wrote: »
    I think we give him the 24hrs and if he hasn't picked by then Eire-Dearg can just give him the highest ranked player left.

Coming up on 21 hour mark now. 8.45 tonight will be 24 hours.

CoachTO wrote: »
    Coming up on 21 hour mark now. 8.45 tonight will be 24 hours.
    I pm'd Eire-Dearg a couple of hours ago, just checked and the pick is made now so you are up.

I pm'd Eire-Dearg a couple of hours ago, just checked and the pick is made now so you are up.

Just picked you are up and folks can we get the last few picks done quicker this has become boring at this point and somewhat annoying.

Just picked you are up and folks can we get the last few picks done quicker this has become boring at this point and somewhat annoying.
    Totally agree TO if you hadn't already guessed by my last number of posts in this thread.:D

Anyways Hulk is up and I've pm'd him.

For the last round can we speed up the time allowed? Drop it down to 12 hours or something. At this point people should have already made their lists and kept record of who they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Not everyone can be by a comp.

It appears I've sort of messed up with my rb s by picking 3 on the same bye week so as a result if anyone wishes to upgrade there rb s I'd be willing to trade

Arawn wrote: »

It appears I've sort of messed up with my rb s by picking 3 on the same bye week so as a result if anyone wishes to upgrade there rb s I'd be willing to trade

In the space of 24 hours? Unless they are away or in a place with no net or their PCs/Laptop/Mac is fooked I don't believe that. If they can't make the 24 hour period they should tell someone especially the GM. I never get why people sign up to online things and then disappear or cant commit to it or dont bother telling anyone they cant commit during a certain period where someone can step in and help them out.

I was away for over 3 weeks when this started with fook all net and let Eire Dearg know about it just in case and sent him a list to make my picks just in case I couldn't. Its that easy.

Did you pm the guy that is after you?

Yeah dude, I've had a laptop and phone break within 12 hours of each other, not everyone works normal hours, so for some the 12 hours might not be possible

• Advertisement

Not everyone can be by a comp. Ok

Did you pm the guy that is after you?
    who's up nexy and I will, doing this on phone so its awkward

who's up nexy and I will, doing this on phone so its awkward

Xfire_Elect I will pm him for you as I know how awkward it is using PMs on the phone.

Which team are you? Who are you looking to trade?

Im the reavers. Be looking to trade my third choice rb for similar but cant be on a bye in week 6

Who is Rathoath Renegades?

Who is Rathoath Renegades?

Xfire_Elect I pm him 24 hours ago

I just pm'd Eire-Dearg, hopefully he can make the pick and we can move on and finally get this thing finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Balls. Got sloppy with my final pick of the draft and took Greg Olsen who has the same bye week as my starting TE. Anybody who wants to trade for Olsen or wants to trade their back up TE for an additional draft pick next year contact me.

Also, Ratoath Renegades (Xfire_Elect) is up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Christ you'd swear the season is starting tomorrow with all this hurry up nonsense

• Advertisement

Christ you'd swear the season is starting tomorrow with all this hurry up nonsense
    No thats not it at all. This thing has been running well over a month and its only 15 rounds. Thats just plain ridiculous. I've done offline drafts before and they usually take at most about a week. And this one is semi-online which should be a lot faster than that.

Did you pm the next guy? I think thats been the problem with this thing is that people aren't pm'ing the next guy.

Advertisement