Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UK Apprentice Season 8 Week 10

Options
  • 23-05-2012 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭

This is the week Stephen HAS to be PM, he's a gonner, I hope...
    All though I would like to see him in the interviews, I reckon he'd get torn to SHREDS!
    Thoughts folks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Jaysus it's crowded in here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Jaysus it's crowded in here!

Im here!!!! :)

I don't think this restaurant manager realises he's going to be asked to give a substantial discount.

I don't think this restaurant manager realises he's going to be asked to give a substantial discount.

50% is very high

Yer one in the middle doesn't look very happy at the discount...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

flutegirl wrote: »
    50% is very high

All those discount sites work like that, that want a minimum of 50% and then the take a commission off the prices paid!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Who is that restaurant manager? Has he been on something like Hell's Kitchen? He looks very familiar.

Crazy expecting a top class restaurant in London to offer discounts. Top class places like that don't need to offer discounts to get people in the door.

Heroditas wrote: »
    Who is that restaurant manager? Has he been on something like Hell's Kitchen? He looks very familiar.

Crazy expecting a top class restaurant in London to offer discounts. Top class places like that don't need to offer discounts to get people in the door.

I missed the beginning, but that's what I was thinking, should they not be targeting places that need to build their client base.

Imagine a restaurant like that serving the riff raff discount brigade! Folks wearing shoes with their tracksuits for their special night out! :pac:

Imagine a restaurant like that serving the riff raff discount brigade! Folks wearing shoes with their tracksuits for their special night out! :pac:

That counts me out then...;)

• Advertisement

That counts me out then...;)

You and me both ;)

Oh man, this is painful...

I missed the beginning, but that's what I was thinking, should they not be targeting places that need to build their client base.

In theory, yes.
    However the task is to try and get some fancy deals.
    Not too fancy though!
    As Karen says "luxury experiences".
    Going to Marcus Waering is taking the proverbial though! Two Michelin star restaurant? Ha ha.... gotta be kidding me.

In theory, yes.
    Not too fancy though!
    Going to Marcus Waering is taking the proverbial though! Two Michelin star restaurant? Ha ha.... gotta be kidding me.

Going to Marcus Waering is the stupidest thing ever, FFS he is a world renowned chef! GOBSHITES!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Think Marcus was being a bit of a Diva there......................

In theory, yes.
    Not too fancy though!

Is the objective to get the most discount in terms of price? Usually Lord Sugar ( I miss 'sir allen') is all about the cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Ah jaysus.....is Stephens team going to win this? Ricky is clearing up on the deals.....

In theory, yes.
    Not too fancy though!

Is the objective to get the most discount in terms of proce? Usually Lord Sugar ( I miss 'sir allen') is all about the cash.

The products will then go on the site and the team that sells the most wins.

Well what do I know? Marcus struck a deal with them! :D

Anyone wrote: »
    Ah jaysus.....is Stephens team going to win this? Ricky is clearing up on the deals.....

Yeah, he's doing really well, I like him, and I'm liking Adam more and more too!

The products will then go on the site and the team that sells the most wins.Well what do I know? Marcus struck a deal with them! :D

Thanks a mill, a nervous day. I'm thinking the Marcus Waring could be a winner.

• Advertisement

Depends how many deals for each product were agreed and offered! He may have only offered 2 or 3 of them.
    Still, it's a very interesting task. Really enjoying it this week.

Haha, you're fired Stephen!

Did nobody take up the golf offer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Please fire Steven!

They should've gone in their tracksuits ;)

Fair play to Ricky, he is brilliant, and in with a good shot!

I think Stephens days are numbered!!!!!!!!!!

500 quid for tea?

Gabrielle will need to speak up and fight her corner otherwise she could be gone.

500 quid for tea?

Well there was sandwiches and cakes as well :p

• Advertisement

500 quid for tea?

It's in a nice cup.

Advertisement