Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TAROT READERS/ANGEL CARD READERS

Options
  • 23-05-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

HI THERE, does anyone know of any good tarot/angel card readers in the donegal area or galway area and if you could PM me their details I would be grateful

I heard of one in Letterkenny (patricia) and one in rossnowleagh (ann marie) but i dont have contact numbers

looking into ones in galway and i heard there is a good one in clarinbridge again no details

thanks for any help offered

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DeeL34

A friend gave me Patricia in Letterkenny's no but I have rang a few times and can't seem to get her at all. I've heard good reports about her but she seems to be very hard to get an appointment with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 holyreid65

hello,
    i've been to patricia before with friends we all found her amazing highly recommend her

• Registered Users Posts: 2 katt101

I have been to Patricia in Letterkenny and she is brilliant and extremely hard to get in contact with. I have her number here if you are still looking. But if anyone has been to Ann Marie in Rossnowlagh would love to hear and would also love contact number if she is good

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shorty1990

Can I please get her contact number of u

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dimplezzz85

shorty1990 wrote: »
    Can I please get her contact number of u

(086) 364 5027 Best to text her... She seems very busy- calls don't always get returned, atleast a text will always be seen! (And don't expect a reply straight away!)

• Advertisement
Advertisement