Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Apps

Options
  • 23-05-2012 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, simple: I have a Nokia Lumia 800c and I just want to download apps for it. I set up an account of zune.net and added a credit card. I just cannot seem to "buy or purchase" an app. How can I do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Think they removed app from zune a while back. You need to either use the web site or do it from your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

walshb wrote: »
    Ok, simple: I have a Nokia Lumia 800c and I just want to download apps for it. I set up an account of zune.net and added a credit card. I just cannot seem to "buy or purchase" an app. How can I do this?

You sure the right details are in? I originally set up my details through Zune too and it all worked fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Why not download straight from your phone

Advertisement