Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can I speed up my JSA Claim with BTEA

• 23-05-2012 10:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi, I'm currently waiting for my JSA to come in, and just had an interview today for a course that I can only afford to take if i can get BTEA, the problem is in order to satisfy the requirement of 78 days of unemployment before the date of the course's commencement, I would have to receive my JSA no later than the 4th of June. I've already been waiting over six weeks and I'd like to know if its worth making my situation aware to my social welfare inspector, so that I might qualify for BTEA this coming september. I'd much appreciate your insight.:D

(oh and of course I'm going down to my local welfare office in the morning to be sure but I just wanted to see if I can get a response here cos i'm in a bit of a panic about whether I can actually do this course[especially after I aced the interview:o].)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If you are approved for jsa, you will be deemed to be recieving jsa since you first made the claim, not when you got the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭jaydoxx

Thanks I actually found that out this morning, so i'm massively relieved:D

Advertisement