Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumps in Sligo

Options
  • 23-05-2012 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I was always wondering where you can dump thins like old lawnmowers or similar things. I know you can dump a few things at the port at green star like cardboard and small things but I doubt the accept a lawnmower.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Bring them out to Emerald recyclers in Carraroe opposite Burns car sales and nct centre.
    They'll even pay you!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

Markievicz Park

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Gipo3

The Showgrounds

......Gee, Im really funny:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

As far as I know, Emerald is closed down, but Erin recyclers, down past Greenstar on the Quays will also take it as scrap metal, so if you have any more of that, bring it along and you'll get a few bob for it there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Emerald were open last week. €5 more for a copper cylinder than Erin down the docks. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

Thanks guys. Must check out emeralds so.

Advertisement