Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emilianoes

Options
  • 23-05-2012 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

The question is will Emilinoes ever change their menu.

Love the place but it is broadly the same menu since 2004, when I first went. Don't get it.

I go elsewhere and the tasting menu changes every weekend... yes every weekend!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Ahh go away, really! now I won't be able to sleep.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Was never in there but I imagine the menu must be doing ok. If it ain't broke don't fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Was never in there but I imagine the menu must be doing ok. If it ain't broke don't fix it

" If it ain't broke don't fix it"

Totally don't agree with that, like saying ya should eat the same dinner every day if ya like it once.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I didnt like the veggie dish there one night and they made me a new one, that was a few years ago though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mollyp

Totally agree about the menu its been the same for far too long. Not gone on the place myself - think their veg and potatoes are frozen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement