Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Vertex 3 60GB

Options
  • 24-05-2012 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello guys. I'm new in the forum and i would like to ask you where is the cheapest place to buy a OCZ Vertex 3 60GB SSD. I need them to have DHL shipping or something like that. And I need the CHEAPEST place.

Thank you very much for your help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Keloes wrote: »
    Hello guys. I'm new in the forum and i would like to ask you where is the cheapest place to buy a OCZ Vertex 3 60GB SSD. I need them to have DHL shipping or something like that. And I need the CHEAPEST place.

Thank you very much for your help :)

Amazon are the cheapest place i found. Not sure about the DHL, but its pretty much a steal at this price

http://www.amazon.co.uk/OCZ-VTX3-25SAT3-60G-60GB-Vertex-Internal/dp/B00566FETA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1337846938&sr=8-4

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Any reason why you want this one specifically?

I spent yesterday on a call with OCZ, and going through their official forums along with a large number of technical forums.

The amount of OCZ failures is actually shocking. I'm 6 months trying to sort out my Agility 3.

Turned me off SSD's entirely until I saw someone post a Crucial M4 at a decent price and there hasnt been a hitch with it.

I've got this OCZ

http://www.amazon.co.uk/OCZ-AGT3-25SAT3-60G-Agility-60GB-SATA/dp/B004Z0S6RU/ref=pd_cp_computers_1

Amazing when it worked, nightmare when it didn't

They have a shockingly high tendancy to simply stop being recognised. And as stated on a few other threads, me and a few friends were one of the first adopters of SSD drives and I was literally labelling them a pile of gimmicky bollox until I got my hands on one that actually works ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

MemoryC.ie has them. I'd definitely buy from memoryC if i were you. Their support is brilliant and perfect if you're buying a brand that has such a high fault tendency.

Have a look at the other brands on memoryC, i'd recommend the samsung one, i've heard good things about it. Or get a crucial M4 as mentioned above, they're very reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Keloes

thank you! but i need international shipping by dhl

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Why does it have to be DHL?

• Advertisement
Advertisement