Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buckfast

Options
  • 24-05-2012 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Mixed reactions from everyone when I admit I am a big fan of buckfast fan, so after finishing a night in the pub I took home a bottle and just cracked it open.

would love to hear about your experiences with Buckfast, (especially if it was a friend / someone you do not know's experience with Buckfast)

for me the worst experience I had was after three bottles I got kicked out of the place I was staying for threatening to kill myself and holding a carving knife to my chest, daring anyone to dare me to do it ( going through some bad **** at the time) but I cannot blame them for kicking me out but in fairness it was the only violence I experienced with Buckfast and the only one in danger was me.

Way too many good times to even summarize, but the best one is many many many days of all day drinking before meeting up with friends and still outlasting them (bucky = liquid speed), so would love to hear your opinion (good or bad) about buckfast.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

It's a tonic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

If the monks fortified it with their own piss it'd taste better.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

for me the worst experience I had was after three bottles I got kicked out of the place I was staying for threatening to kill myself and holding a carving knife to my chest, daring anyone to dare me to do it ( going through some bad **** at the time) but I cannot blame them for kicking me out but in fairness it was the only violence I experienced with Buckfast and the only one in danger was me.

I think you should quit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Get fucked fast.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Domo230 wrote: »
    Dammit :mad:

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Don.t believe you. . . .

An OP under the influence of buckfast would look something like this;

#freshens Grubb friend FedEx v Gregg Gregg flatbeds HSBC end flax enema re-cervix a DVD etc. etc. a a Turgenev sleighs Quebec g which's flab a.d. ac/dc Rosenstolz Quebec Anabaptism

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Mixed reactions from everyone when I admit I am a big fan of buckfast fan, so after finishing a night in the pub I took home a bottle and just cracked it open.

would love to hear about your experiences with Buckfast, (especially if it was a friend / someone you do not know's experience with Buckfast)

Way too many good times to even summarize, but the best one is many many many days of all day drinking before meeting up with friends and still outlasting them (bucky = liquid speed), so would love to hear your opinion (good or bad) about buckfast.

Not really a thread for AHs,OP.

You could try a blog.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement