Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***DOG FOUND***

Options
  • 24-05-2012 3:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

FOUND - Jack russle type dog. Half brown face & Half white. many light brown spots over length of body. Docked tail. Found in waterford city centre at 2.30 in the morning. Almost got hit by a car and group of lads pouring cans of coke over him so picked him up. If anyone owns/knows who ownes this dog please message. He will be looked after tonight but will bring hm to waterford animal welfare or pound tomorrow as have too many other animals here, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Are you sure it's not a cat?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Kitty_Ears wrote: »
    - group of lads pouring cans of coke over him

What the fcuk is wrong with people in today's society :mad:

Jack russell type dog. I picked him up. He will be looked after tonight but will bring hm to waterford animal welfare or pound tomorrow.
    I hope the owner gets in contact. Good job on you looking after the dog :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 blondgenius

Hi, I think this is my dog, he went off yesterday at 12 an hasn't come home yet, I posted it on fb an someone posted this link on my page. Do you still have him?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kitty_Ears

@Jayboi - I'm pretty sure it's a dog but shure their all just fuzzy blurs at this stage.

Yeah I still have him :) I'll PM you my number!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Kracken

If you don't find any owner you can always ring WLRFM they are normally very good about helping out people with lost pets...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kitty_Ears

Kracken wrote: »
    If you don't find any owner you can always ring WLRFM they are normally very good about helping out people with lost pets...

Boards is savage for this kind of thing :L

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Boards is savage for this kind of thing :L

Yaaaayyyyy great news. :D

But

img_4m1zjw.jpg

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bobmullane

Hi,
    I am still looking for one of my Jack Russell terriers. He is a miniature male, white and tan. He went missing on Mon 14th. Could you pm me regarding this please? Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

Well done Kitty Ears in coming to the rescue of that poor little dog. It' s great there are caring people like you out there.

Bobmullane did you check WLR lost and found section, there are a couple of terriers on that which have been found recently. Hope you get him back.

• Advertisement

Hi Brianne,
    Oliver Carroll has been announcing it regularly.
    I too hope he turns up soon.
    Thanks.

Dont forget to ring the dog pound also in case somebody hands him in there.

Need to ring Waterford pound again, possible sighting on Tues in that area.

Advertisement