Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Balayage on dyed Red hair?

• 24-05-2012 4:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hey,

I dont know if anyone has this done / or knows the answer, but is it possible to get balayage done on dyed red hair? Ive been trying out different hairstyles lately and just thinking of the next change!

I am thinking of getting it done on my next salon trip, and also getting tapered extensions, so any advice would be great!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

I've naturally red hair and was curious of this myself so I did some googling a few months back and I found this girl, possibly on pinterest or lookbook. I think it looks fab:

35c3c6e.jpg

30icdty.png

Still tempted to take the plunge and get this done but I don't know if it'll suit me :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I have bright red hair too and was really into the balayage look but was afraid to strip my hair and try it in case I didn't like it.. I think this is really cool but I think you'd need very long hair for it, plus my hair is curly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Blue_Seas

I've heard balayage looks great on curly hair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Curly hair with balayage IS fab, think like SJP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDgPMgO9NxpBS7O9zIpo3LnO0hNoUCp9B5xELt6vlTwKiCmcXE

Advertisement