Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the graphic job design market like in Ireland right now?

Options
  • 24-05-2012 6:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi there, currently working as a Mac Operator in London. Have the say the pressures of working in that role in London are a lot bigger and not enjoying it. Thinking of going back to the auld sod and was just wondering what the jobs market was like, is it improving or is it going to get worse? Thinking of freelancing as well so was wondering if that was an option too. Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

Stay put or look elsewhere in UK, not many jobs* here due to the fantastic Jobsbridge Scheme. Good luck with search!

*in the old-fashioned traditional sense where you are paid 'money' for 'working'

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pauro 76

qpd wrote: »
    Stay put or look elsewhere in UK, not many jobs* here due to the fantastic Jobsbridge Scheme. Good luck with search!

*in the old-fashioned traditional sense where you are paid 'money' for 'working'

Cheers! Been a long time since I was looking for work in Ireland, best websites/agencies, preferably Dublin? Job secure-ish where i am, but just dipping my toes in the water really.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Szarik102

Printing scene here is badly hit by the recession here. Nobody much recruiting.
    Good agencies in Dublin: Cawley Nea TBWA comes to mind.

Advertisement