Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Back to Lucan

Options
  • 24-05-2012 6:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Would appreciate some advise, I am moving back to Lucan into my house which has been rented out for the last 3 years.

I would also like to know what the cost would be to paint inside only a standard 3 bed semi d and if those in the know could pm me details of painters in the lucan area, it would be much appreciated.

The missus has also said that she wants to get new furniture etc, question is what is the most cost effective way of getting rid of the old stuff???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

Hi Folks,

Would appreciate some advise, I am moving back to Lucan into my house which has been rented out for the last 3 years.

I would also like to know what the cost would be to paint inside only a standard 3 bed semi d and if those in the know could pm me details of painters in the lucan area, it would be much appreciated.

The missus has also said that she wants to get new furniture etc, question is what is the most cost effective way of getting rid of the old stuff???

Could you not take on the painting yourselves...would save a fortune and get that feel godo factor from seeing the job come along ..
    Otherwise a local free paper might be a godo place to start for a painter ..

As for getting rid of old furniture, if it's in ok condition you could try http://www.dublinwaste.ie/ where you may be able to get rid of for free??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

Gumtree have tons of cheap painters advertising. I have not used any of them though so would be unsure of quality

Throw anything you no longer want up on adverts.ie. I have put plenty of stuff up on their free section and always get tons of replies wanting to collect

Advertisement