Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ben and Jerrys

• 24-05-2012 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Expensive (but delicious) stuff when its not on offer. Please post location and date where you see it on special offer.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,794 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Could you be a bit more specific about location. I'm sure it would be uneconomical for you to travel to buy it on special offer in Letterkenny if you were based in Clonakilty.

Thanks,

tHB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

Superquinn tend to have it on offer every couple of weeks at the minute. We've stocked up :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Yeah superquinn had the flavours with core (Caramel sutra etc.) at half price last time I was there. Supervalue have Haagen Daz for three euro if that's any good?

Was in Superquinn Swords last friday and they had normal ones on offer, we got the Oh My Apple Pie.

Doing shopping there again this Friday so will post if any on offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I ate four tubs of Ben & Jerry's in the last few days. Offers are the last thing I need.

I don't object to them though :)

• Advertisement

we got the Oh My Apple Pie.
    What did you think of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Out of interest, has anyone seen the fairly nuts flavour for sale recently?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

What did you think of it?

I tried that (Oh My Apple Pie) a little while back but didnt think much of it at all. In fact, I dumped about 3/4 of the tub because I just wasnt eating it and didnt want to take up space in the freezer.

JohnK wrote: »
    I tried that (Oh My Apple Pie) a little while back but didnt think much of it at all. In fact, I dumped about 3/4 of the tub because I just wasnt eating it and didnt want to take up space in the freezer.
    I wouldn't buy a tub of ice cream if it hasn't got some chocolate element to it, so haven't tried this one so was curious about it. Doesn't sound like I'm missing too much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Yeah I like apple pie but this just seemed quite bland to be honest. I could barely taste any apple and if I hadnt read there was cinnamon & nutmeg in it I'd never have known. It really only tasted of vanilla ice-cream and pastry.

• Advertisement

JC's in Swords currently have a selection of flavours for 2.99.
    Got caramel chew chew last night :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭SugarCoat

Ben and Jerrys is €3.09 in centra and €3 in supervalu right now

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Phoole

The new core flavours are on sale in Superquinn for 4 euro a tub. Anyone know where I can get Half Baked?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Phoole wrote: »
    The new core flavours are on sale in Superquinn for 4 euro a tub. Anyone know where I can get Half Baked?

Tesco.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

superquinn do good offers ya,i was wondering does anybody on this thread know where to get macademia nut..

Faith wrote: »
    Tesco.
    I'm on my way... thanks!

superquinn do good offers ya,i was wondering does anybody on this thread know where to get macademia nut..

I've never seen it. Are you sure they do it in Ireland? I really need to get a tub of Cherry Garcia from somewhere!

Advertisement