Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

logged in but can't post

Options
  • 24-05-2012 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

hi, whats happening is when i'm logged in and looking at posts, and want to add a reply, if says i'm not allowed, to refresh page and log in again, is this norm? or is my conection to slow, thanks very much:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

sdp wrote: »
    hi, whats happening is when i'm logged in and looking at posts, and want to add a reply, if says i'm not allowed, to refresh page and log in again, is this norm? or is my conection to slow, thanks very much:confused:

What forum is it on? Some forums (Football for example) require you to apply to be able to post in them (and have a certain post count)

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭sdp

its happing in the food and drink, vaping, smoking well their the i most look at, and want to want to post in, thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then it's a local browser issue. Empty the cache, and any stored cookies from boards.ie, and make sure it's accepting future cookies. And make sure "remember me" was ticked when you log in.

great, thanks for quick reply, i'm a oldie, and not sure what cache is? can do the ticking of boxs alright, i'll find out what cache is, thanks again, :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Which browser is it?

• Advertisement

windows internet explorer 8, have cleared the cache, and i'll see how it goes to-day,
    thank you

thanks again, all working gd now, :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement