Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Carpenter?

Options
  • 24-05-2012 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi lads, seriously need to get me attic organised this summer, want to get an attic ladder and some basic flooring put down. Don"t want to spend a fortune on it either so wondered if anyone had a recomendation of a good but reasonable carpenter in Carlow? Also if anyone could recommend a good painter too? Appreciate any help, thks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭iTom

Well 1997 Seamus Proctor is a very good carpenter.
    He done my attic a few years ago and hung all new doors awhile ago very good and tidy.
    If you want his number PM me.

As for painting try Peter Scully another very good man and very tidy done all inside my house last year.

Same PM me if you need a number.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭Carlow2011

Shane Harte will do the lot, good work, fast and reasonable

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭1997

Hi, thks for d reply, any chance yo could pm me the number please? Thks again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

+1 for Séamus.

(surname is not a coincidence, so I may be biased) :D

Family allegiances aside though, he is top quality.

Grt, sounds like hes the man to contact so, anyone want to pm me his number so please? Thks all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

Morning. I know of a carpenter who is very reasonable on price and does excellent work. Only recently did our attic in the house and we have recommended him to others in the area.

I can forward you on his details in pm.

Also for painter, I can forward you on a guys details if youre stil looking

Forward ahead Ispini, really appreciate that thks!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brendash

Hi Ispini,

Can you forward me the name and phone number of the carpenter you know, need to get fitted wardrobes made

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

brendash wrote: »
    Hi Ispini,

Can you forward me the name and phone number of the carpenter you know, need to get fitted wardrobes made

Thanks

Just sent you a pm with details, let me know how you get on. Cheers

Advertisement