Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Steam Sale -Eve 6.80E

Options
  • 24-05-2012 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭

currently on sale in steam for any new players interested and don't feel like being our buddy :P

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 167 ✭✭promethius42

I have always wanted to get into this but is the griefing as bad as people say?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭Laviski

short answer

Yes -but in a good way cause everyone can do it. From vets to newbs

This game is cruel and tough to get by especially when starting off. For anyone new starting i would recommend they either team up with ppl they know already ingame or join eve university -its a corp that helps train new players. Then after that progress onto RvB (Red vs Blue) its 2 corps witha mutual war so fights happen in highsec (but only in stated systems)

You play the game to greif and be greifed its where the fun is all at. From killing the rich boys toys to scamming. Unless ofc you really like grinding lvl4 mission and just being solo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 167 ✭✭promethius42

I will definitely have to download it then and give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

If you can start with a few mates or group then it will greatly help your progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Bobzer77

Every sandbox MMO has griefers but you learn to avoid them pretty quickly.

EvE isn't nearly as bad as others.

• Advertisement
Advertisement