Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone repairs in ennis?

• 24-05-2012 12:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

Any place do phone repairs in Ennis?
    Ta.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

RD Mobile phones on O'Connell St. (next to Brogan's I think) do repairs. There's also a place down past Heaney's/Charlie Stewarts that do repairs, I've never used either so I can't comment on their service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

i second rd mobiles.I have used them before. i thought he was very good.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Yeah the place above from the Carphonewarehouse across from the townhall on O'Connell street are good. They unlock mobile phones too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

i second rd mobiles.I have used them before. i thought he was very good.

Another vote for RD, it's a long time since he used to spray paint covers for Nokia 3210s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

I though I saw RD mobiles closed the last time I drove up that way!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I though I saw RD mobiles closed the last time I drove up that way!

It has moved from it's old shop (by the Cathedral), it's now eMobile on O'Connell St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I heard recently about some Pakistani fella on the Mill Road who is supposed to be good. I haven't tried him though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I was in at the Mill road place yesterday evening. Great service. It's beside the Costcutter shop and filling station.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭redmenace1

Hi folks - I got a back cover suppllied & fitted for an iPhone 4s for the brill price of €25 in Mill Road. Think thats very fair so thanks for heads-up:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cormac11

Anyone have his name and number?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭Carazy

cormac11 wrote: »
    Anyone have his name and number?
    This is their DoneDeal add I'd say
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/laptops/4851393

Advertisement