Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stickers for backless bra

• 24-05-2012 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Lokking for some advice, i have a backless dress and i need a bra. i did buy a backless bra a few years ago and its perfect only i have no stickers left 4 it to stick to my sides.Does anyone no where i can get these,?? i ordinary got bra in deb but they dont stock them any longer.

Or if anyone nos were i cud get a backless brea either then would be great (apart from brown thomas as i dont live near ane and i heard you can get them there!!)

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Would lingerie tape ("tit tape") work? Someone here mentioned it was in Penney's at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭user37

Hi, thanks 4 your reply,

i got that tape in penneys b4 and it wasnt that good of quailty! Defo wuld keep a bra up all night i dont think (and i'm not willing to take that risK!)

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I have one of those bras, I bought it in Marks and Spenser and they used to sell packets of the special double sided tape needed to stick them on....probably still do !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭user37

thank you! i will try m&s at the weekend!

Thansk Again:)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nowhere94

does anyone know where i can purchase a backless bra? i have a completely backless debs dress and the only ones iv found cater for a cups and b cups :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

I got one of these a few weeks back as I had bought a scoop back dress, it works really well.

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_152010112386_-1

I'm a D cup. But you say your dress is completely backless so I don't think this would work with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nowhere94

Sea Filly wrote: »
    I don't think this would work with it.

Your right there the dress is too low :( thanks anyway!:)

Advertisement