Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Small Businesses using Payjack.ie ? What's your opinion ?

Options
  • 24-05-2012 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,

I currently sell goods and recieve payment by cash or cheque, but I want to be able to accept credit cards aswell.

Is anybody using 'payjack' or how does it compare to others at the moment?

I would only have a few transactions a month.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Sonee

Hi

I am in the same position,did you find a cost effective solution?

I have been looking at payjack and seems reasonable value?

I would like to hear from anyone else who uses this!

From what I can see its €95 to set up a merchant account,€25 a month plus 3% transactions fees,are their any other hidden charges?

I don't have an iphone but guess id have to buy one!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ultramate

How about Money Bookers or PayPal?
    See:
    https://www.moneybookers.com/app/products.pl
    https://www.moneybookers.com/app/business.pl

Been on their website today and Moneybookers have chargeback protection what PayPal does not. Amazing value if you may face these issues. Also fees are quite low. ;)

Sonee, setup fee on PayJack is now free. Great service as you do not need a Credit Card point or whatever is the name of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Ultramate wrote: »
    How about Money Bookers or PayPal?

Sonee, setup fee on PayJack is now free. Great service as you do not need a Credit Card point or whatever is the name of it.

I saw this on their site today, looks like a great offer! I saw Payjack being used down in the Blooms Festival to great effect.

I have my reservations about Moneybookers and Paypal re:mobility - do they have a mobile app which is usable in Ireland yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Sonee

Hi...Thanks...

If Im using the payjack with an iphone does it need to be connected to the internet anytime a transaction takes place,what if it can't connect??

Sonee wrote: »
    Hi...Thanks...

If Im using the payjack with an iphone does it need to be connected to the internet anytime a transaction takes place,what if it can't connect??

I spoke to a member of their staff. Yes - you would need to be connected to the internet in order to complete the payment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,490 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

An american told me about https://www.dwolla.com/ in the states. 25c per transaction.

I've emailed them asking them when they are coming over here but they replied saying they have no plans. Maybe if enough of us contact them they may change their minds! :D

Sonee wrote: »
    I don't have an iphone but guess id have to buy one!

It works on Android phones too.

Advertisement