Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things you do that you're too old for.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

rgmmg wrote: »
    Suck boobs

BITTY!

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭omgitsthelazor

What is it with adult men and that show?
    I saw a clip on youtube, and I really don't get the popularity??

From the wiki:
    found an unlikely audience from a large group of Internet users in late 2010 and early 2011. These older fans, typically males from 18 to 35, were drawn to the show's characters, stories, animation style, and influence of the show's propagation as an Internet meme. The fandom adopted the name brony (plural bronies), a portmanteau of "bro" and "pony". The fandom is considered part of a New Sincerity trend, and has since created numerous fanworks in writing, music, art, and video based on the show, as well as establishing fansites and fan conventions for the show.

The show creators have done lots of things to encourage it as well, for example in the first episode they screwed up a background ponys design unintentionally giving her googly eyes. The fanbase dubbed her "Derpy Hooves"
    And what happens in Season 2? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaUbi-7uBDg
    The whole idea of fans influencing the shows they watch is pretty cool!

p.s its not just adult males, pegasister is the female equivalent. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭_Godot_

I'm 29 and I still play yugioh.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭stek

walk very fast towards something, stop suddenly and skid in my slippers while making the 'skidding sound'...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Happened upon some matchbox cars for sale when in Tesco earlier, always stop to look at them in awe. :cool:

I want to get car carpet city again.
    HigginsJ wrote: »
    Still eat Cheerios and Coco Pops. What age do you have to stop eating "kids" cereal

They're just cereal.
    Duggy747 wrote: »

GF bought me a toy handgun that shoots small rubber bullets for my birthday. I spent more time with it than any other gift roaming around the house looking for things to shoot pretending I was Clint Eastwood :D

Jelly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

_Godot_ wrote: »
    I'm 29 and I still play yugioh.

There are people older than that playing it and pokemon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

Cow tipping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Cow tipping

Tipping or molesting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

Tipping or molesting?

The was no proof to say I did that, just hear say. I knew the charges wouldn't stick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I giggle when an American says "duty". It sounds like "doody". Watching The West Wing was always fun :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,270 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I *was* gonna post about how I got Lego for Christmas despite being 31 but judging by some of the **** you guys get up to I must be over the hill... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

Go to Dicey's on a Tuesday night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

Staying in bed until lunchtime at weekends and days off.
    Playing tig (tag) with my neices and nephews.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I bring my kids to this place even if they don't want to go. They need to be 'supervised' all the way up and down the slides and luge.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Still love Disney films, laugh at bums and willys. Especially if someone says willybum :pac:

Also have a tendency to behave like Kevin the teenager at times:(

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭yogi beer

I animate cartoons for a living...
    I win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Scooting on trolleys -
    Pushing the trolley in the supermarket, n lifting your feet up so it carries ye along. Love it, some days feel too old to do it, but forget my shame in the joy once i go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭vex

Im 29 and still watch cartoons and read comic books:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Listening to emo bands like Escape the Fate that really should be the preserve of 14 year old girls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Computer games.

Eating sweets (until I want to puke).

Not brushing my teeth (I know :o)

and

Going to bed way too late.

Ladies...... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭crazypanda

coppers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

One direction... ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bunnymunro

E coke chasing young wans and drinking ten pints on a night out..mid thirties and my life is still same as it ever was..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭alphanine

Techno

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    Scooting on trolleys -
    Pushing the trolley in the supermarket, n lifting your feet up so it carries ye along. Love it, some days feel too old to do it, but forget my shame in the joy once i go for it!

Ha Ha,I still do it,then give those who stare 'the look' as if to say "ye're raging that ye're too uptight & scared to do it.Damn it's great fun plus my kid loves sitting it the trolley as I hurtle through the underground car park.I have to take it handy in the store though,the missus doesn't approve :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement