Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile - change of direct debit details does not work - error on page

Options
  • 24-05-2012 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Hi, i have trying to update my direct debit details severals time in Emobile homepage, but after submitting the form getting this error:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Can you guys resolve that pls..

In the meantime, i will send my details to Emobile staff here for dd change. Thx

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

finnteme wrote: »
    Hi, i have trying to update my direct debit details severals time in Emobile homepage, but after submitting the form getting this error:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Can you guys resolve that pls..

In the meantime, i will send my details to Emobile staff here for dd change. Thx

Hi finnteme
    have reported this and was advised issue resolved. However have received your PM and can arrange this for you.
    Tony

Advertisement