Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens Health Week 2012

Options
  • 24-05-2012 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭

Over yonder in the youff forum that is The Gentlemens Club there exists a thread that really should be read by us oulfellas for our own sake and by the oulwans cos us oulfellas need to be nagged into getting our act together.
    The next life you save could be your own. 'nuff said.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056649546

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Well done OG! Us fellows have a kinda mental block on these things. Years ago I would not be seen in a doctor'e surgery/hospital waiting room. Thought I was hale and hearty ....... worked hard, lived life to the full ........ then BANG - heart attack.

Now I have a full medical annually and a check in with my doctor every three months (this takes about 15 mins). I feel great and, whats more important, confident that there is nothing lurking and that nothing is overheating ;)

I want to enjoy the Merlot on my 90th.

So fellas, take the first step by making an appointment for a full medical ....... it could literally save your life.

Advertisement