Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yeah Funderland is Back in Limerick Next Wednesday

• 24-05-2012 3:17pm

Yeah Funderland is Back in Limerick Next Wednesday was in the post

start next wednesday may 30th groddy road same place as last time thoose bands are back 19.95 for 3 hours 2 euro to get it

:D had so much fun last time with my little bro gonna go again

the water slide is great water f**king freezing made my little borther swear ha ha lol :D

that my weekend sorted

saturday kilkee
    sunday funderland

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Im sure the Groody residents are delighted, brings the finest people to the area.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

krudler wrote: »
    Im sure the Groody residents are delighted, brings the finest people to the area.

Am a na entitle to go to the funland no?

Will be giving this a major skip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Huray, Scumland is back. Expect the annual infestation of the unwashed robbing the local housing estates blind.

krudler wrote: »

im a good person im not scum :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Lads, bringing it back was all part of my plan... Now they will all be in one area...! Now.. where was my big red button....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

The Snipe wrote: »
    Lads, bringing it back was all part of my plan... Now they will all be in one area...! Now.. where was my big red button....

Big red button is useless, unless it's connected to something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

The Snipe wrote: »

wow sky's inteactive service has come on leaps and bounds:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Jesus give back yer high horses lads im sure the owners miss them naaaaawful lot :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Powerhouse

Anyone know how long Funderland will be in Limerick?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Im thinking of bringing my kids there today, is it still open?
    also I heard there was some incident there lately, a machine broke and a child was injured, dont know ifs a rumour, did anybody hear anything about it, is it safe to go to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭edwood

Friend of mine got punched in the nose there by a scumbag last year who stole 20 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Yeah Funderland is Back in Limerick Next Wednesday was in the post

start next wednesday may 30th groddy road same place as last time thoose bands are back 19.95 for 3 hours 2 euro to get it

:D had so much fun last time with my little bro gonna go again

the water slide is great water f**king freezing made my little borther swear ha ha lol :D

that my weekend sorted

saturday kilkee
    sunday funderland

That is €19.95 plus €2 for 3 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭johnROSS

was there friday night, pretty good but a lot of scummers. better to go there in a group than in one's or two's. great view off the top of the ferris wheel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Passed by the place on Friday evening, plenty of scum about the area, you know the heads. Like moths to light. Between Funderland and Kilkee they just love these things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

bazz26 wrote: »
    Passed by the place on Friday evening, plenty of scum about the area, you know the heads. Like moths to light. Between Funderland and Kilkee they just love these things.

but tis pyuuure dayyyyycent kid!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I can't wait to go myself! I normally go with a group so we should be grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Went today with the small fella and boyf, the place was packed, car park full by the time we go there - 3.30, had a great time though and although there was the usual scumbags, there was so many people there they didnt stand out as much as usual!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

Anyone know how long its going to be in limerick for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

kiersm wrote: »
    Anyone know how long its going to be in limerick for?

Looks like it's on until Sunday 10th June

Advertisement