Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming weekend (25/05 - 28/05) special

Options
  • 24-05-2012 4:55pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

he Medium Tank Melee special starts on Friday, May 25th at 07:30 CEST (05:30 GMT) and ends on Monday, May 28th at 07:00 CEST (05:00 GMT). During this period, everyone will be able to take advantage of the following bonuses:
    50% off the price of the following medium tanks and camouflage patterns for them:

Tier V Т-34
    Tier VI Т-34-85
    Tier V PzKpfw IV
    Tier V PzKpfw III/IV
    Tier VI VK 3601 (H)
    Tier VI VK 3001 (H)
    Tier VI VK 3001 (P)
    Tier V M4 Sherman
    Tier V M7
    Tier VI M4A3E8 Sherman
    Tier VI M4A3E2

50% discount on crew skill resets.

In addition, the experience rate for crew members has been doubled for the duration of the special!

So don’t wait! Enjoy your new tanks, give them a brand new look and train your crew for success!
    Been a while since we had crew member bonus exp and I got a few tanks that are in their 90s that needs grinding so a good one for me.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The exp bonus is nice, but the rest of this is lackluster. Plus it entirely excludes the French tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Spear wrote: »
    The exp bonus is nice, but the rest of this is lackluster. Plus it entirely excludes the French tree.

The French mediums are tier 8 and 9, that's why.
    I'm also looking forward to the extra crew experience, it makes a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

Any idea when the new game modes are coming in ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

[DF]Lenny wrote: »
    Any idea when the new game modes are coming in ?
    I think two are coming in 7.4; they were shown off in a Russian video two weeks ago or so. It is the central capture point (one capture point for both teams placed in the middle of the map) and the defend/attack. Of course they may be axed in 7.4 and moved to 7.5 instead but they are at least atm in 7.4 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

looking forward to the new game modes tbh. very repetitive atm.

them two new maps are sh1te too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

copeyhagen wrote: »
    looking forward to the new game modes tbh. very repetitive atm.

them two new maps are sh1te too.
    I like the Dragonridge one; the Italian is also quite nice. They sure beat the two maps before!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Nody wrote: »
    I like the Dragonridge one; the Italian is also quite nice. They sure beat the two maps before!

I presume he means Widepark and Airfield:

http://www.curse.com/site-images/news-images/world-of-tanks/update-7-4

Advertisement