Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost staffy

• 24-05-2012 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, yesterday, my dog ran away in the halverstown, kilcullen area in kildare. He is a bridle staffordshire bull terrier with white on his chest and 4paws..if anyone has seen or heard anything about him, please let me know. We really miss him!! Thank you..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

have you any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 zoe carter

Yea I do but I don't know how to put them up on this website..do you think that you might have seen him? I have pics up on gumtree.ie in the lost and found pets section, under missing staffordshire bull terrier. I think its the first one on the list..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Here you go OP..hope you find your dog.

missingstaff.jpg

Oh thank you so much!! Really appreciate it! I didn't have a clue how to do that..thank you :-)

No problem at all. Hope you find him hes gorgeous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

OP do you have a FB page, if so get a pic up on there and share it with all your friends. Also share it to the pages of any local rescues in Kildare in case he was picked up or spotted. Ring the local garda station and report him missing and ring your local pound in the morning and do the same. Best of luck, hope he comes home soon.

Will do! Thanks for the advice! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

zoe carter wrote: »
    Yea I do but I don't know how to put them up on this website..do you think that you might have seen him? I have pics up on gumtree.ie in the lost and found pets section, under missing staffordshire bull terrier. I think its the first one on the list..

no but im in a few staffy groups and stuff so ill share it around.

zoe carter wrote: »

no but im in a few staffy groups and stuff so ill share it around.

Oh that would be great..thank u!

You could post on FB wall of Kildare Animal Foundation

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kildare-Animal-Foundation/129985789515?ref=ts

• Advertisement

Yep I just did that there! Thank u..

Advertisement