Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade: Metal Gear Solid 3 3DS

Options
  • 24-05-2012 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

I cannot get into this game at all. Anyone have anything interesting they'd be interested in swapping?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

A half ton of magazines?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

No room for them unfortunately!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

How about my Hori compact joystick for the PS2 and PS?
    I've been after MGS3:3DS for while

Master of the Universe

Sorry dude, not really looking for any peripherals :(

Have a crap ton of sticks especially, so if anything, need to be getting rid of them!

The game cost me about €40 and it's pretty much brand new, so anything to the tune of around €30 or so in value would be about right.

So if anyone has any Megadrive games/Snes games/Neo geo MVS carts etc to that kind of figure that'd be perfect.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Shock Troopers? ;)

• Advertisement

No, seriously, you trade for Shock Troopers, or do you already have it?

Master of the Universe

Unfortunately I already have it! Do you have any other MVS carts? I think I remember you had a Neo Drift out boot? Still have it or is it gone?

Sold them all to Retr0 for some make up tips!
    I'll have a look at my stuff but wouldn't hold my breath tbh
    The only things I have are some PS2 doubles and a spare PSone, a slightly shop soiled, but functional Amiga 600, not sure what else.

Had another look and I have a Master System 2 here as well, I could be persuaded to part with one of my Negcon controllers either..
    I have a couple of N64 games as well.

Final offer, I have an NTSC GameCube, no controller but US PSU and a composite cable is all yours, also a few games as well... If you like might have to see what else you might throw in with MGS 3D, up to you..

I'd offer a kidney but might need the two, I'm selfish that way!

The sh1t I have to trade is obviously just that..... Sh1t....

I sad :(

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Oooh, NTSC Gamecube - me likely. Is it a US one? What games you got for it?

Ah, not a fantastic selection, but I'll have a look, there might be a japanese copy of Waverace as well as some sports games.
    Once again, no controller, and I may want a little more than just MGS3D....
    Not too much, just a little......
    The US console is readily converted to play Jap games as well, installing a switch is childs play, allegedly, was thinking of doing it and buying the GC Mr Driller game, but never did :(

Anyhow, I'm game (no pun intended), if you are interested for sho, PM me and I'll see what exactly I have for the thing, we'll come to an arrangement.

Master of the Universe

This is now gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement