Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

american idol 2012

Options
  • 24-05-2012 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭

FINAL ON NOW.Jessica and Philip.
    After round 2 Jessica 2 Phllip 0.
    Jessica has a beautiful voice,tone,gift from God she really is The Voice,the Idol,
    even better than Whitney.
    Philip is brilliant,sexy,talented,Bruce Springstein Billy Idol mix, not the Voice, but is the package

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Well guys 'n' gals,Im home keepin' cool, ready for great show,final results of american idol.
    Is there anybody out there:confused:
    Two really talented singers,great entertainment,
    plus,I hate the heat and wannabe cool;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

My gorgeous Joshua,he's so mmmmh! em gifted, your ones split her trousers ha!ha!,thunder thighs. Pity about her screechin too,he sang her off the stage,and THAT was some achievement,

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eminemchrist

I watched American Idol season 11.it is reality show.i watched that show,i watched all episode.Jessica Sanchez is a winner,and Phillip Phillips is a winner 2012,he is last winner of this season.

Advertisement