Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RHCP Croke Park Bus

Options
  • 24-05-2012 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey does anybody know if there are any buses leaving from Dungarvan (Co.Waterford) or somewhere nearby to the Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert in Croke Park ,June 26 ? I'm looking for a bus that will be up there plenty of time before the concert and one that leaves when the concert is over aswell ,any help is appreciated . Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

Hey does anybody know if there are any buses leaving from Dungarvan (Co.Waterford) or somewhere nearby to the Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert in Croke Park ,June 26 ? I'm looking for a bus that will be up there plenty of time before the concert and one that leaves when the concert is over aswell ,any help is appreciated . Thanks.

Doubt it. You could get the JJ Kavanagh bus from Waterford City to Dublin, then walk to Croke Park and get the late JJ Kavanagh bus back home to Waterford would be the only option I'd say!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ColinBassGuy

Avox wrote: »
    Doubt it. You could get the JJ Kavanagh bus from Waterford City to Dublin, then walk to Croke Park and get the late JJ Kavanagh bus back home to Waterford would be the only option I'd say!

Hmm... seems to be my only option at this stage ,how much would you think that would cost ? Getting the bus to Waterford then from Waterford to Dublin ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,369 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

the bus to a RHCP gig is not a gig.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement