Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography - Regional

• 24-05-2012 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I know there's so many geography threads, but i cannot find one on regional!

Anyways, I was wondering what ye think should definitely be learned for regional?
    Ive done.. Tertiary, Urban Area - Ireland, Secondary, urban area- SW USA, Primary, Culture - Paris, 2 impacts EU but i know thats not enough!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

I think you should try to do do primary, secondary and tertiary for 1 irish region, 1 european region, and also a continantal/sub continental region. maybe a cultural region 2! theres other stuff like urban areas, and physical regions 2 :/ worst section for me anyway :L

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

Be careful with leaving out one of your Irish or European regions. They could well ask you to compare 2 Irish/European regions under the same heading e.g. tertiary or primary.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Scarlett Scout

123 LC wrote: »
    worst section for me anyway :L

SAME!

but my plan is to know the below topics to 30m and have a sketchy idea of the others
    BMW
    physical
    primary
    GDA
    secondary
    tertiary
    urban

PARIS
    secondary
    tertiary
    urban
    MEZZO
    physical
    primary

SW USA
    physical
    primary
    secondary
    tertiary

dont forget the population distribution in an area you have studied(mezzo for me), impacts of EU on Ireland and just know the Burren (for a geomorphic region, concept of a region, karst landscape etc.):)

Advertisement