Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stella Artois Cider

Options
  • 24-05-2012 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

Hi,

A few months ago Tesco were selling 8 bottles of Stella Artois Cider (in a box) for 8 euros.

The bottles were fairly big, I'd say they were pint bottles.

I can't find this cider anywhere, can anyone tell me which supermarkets or off licenses are selling Stella Artois cider. I'm in the midlands, could travel to Athlone, Tullamore.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

I'm pretty sure Tesco are still selling it. It's not €8 anymore though.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

The boxes for €8 were shortdated stock and Tesco were selling it off.Tesco Tullamore have it and they are selling the bottles for between €2-€3 mark , they also have Cans.... AFAIK it is exclusive to Tesco and you wont find it any were else

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Its really nice cider. OH buys it up north when he is there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

laros wrote: »
    The boxes for €8 were shortdated stock and Tesco were selling it off.Tesco Tullamore have it and they are selling the bottles for between €2-€3 mark , they also have Cans.... AFAIK it is exclusive to Tesco and you wont find it any were else

Great stuff Laros,

I'll tip into Tesco Tullamore tomorrow and pick up a few bottles - tis the weather for it! Thanks for the advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Rangi

Had a bottle of this last night,it is 568ml,and was quite good after a few hours in the freezer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

boobar wrote: »
    Great stuff Laros,

I'll tip into Tesco Tullamore tomorrow and pick up a few bottles - tis the weather for it! Thanks for the advice.

Was in Tesco in Tullamore today, they didn't have any on the shelf but one of the guys working there kindly went to check in the storeroom and came back with a box of 12 (they're sold individually)... I said I'd take the lot....off to a pal's barbecue now and will savour a few there. Thanks for the headsup folks.

Advertisement