Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kopperberg 500 ml cans e1.25 per can

• 24-05-2012 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

great cider available in mixed fruit and strawberry and lime in all tescos . stock up

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I wonder how does Kopperberg work in cans vs bulmers in cans?

I prefer large bottles of Bulmers, and not so much the cans but perhaps cans of Kopper work better in cans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The strawberry and lime is gorgeous. Is this a special offer or a misprice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

Thanks OP, never had the strawberry and lime! Weekend sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭EI2011

vicwatson wrote: »
    I wonder how does Kopperberg work in cans vs bulmers in cans?

I prefer large bottles of Bulmers, and not so much the cans but perhaps cans of Kopper work better in cans?

mixed fruit in can-shocking different to the bottles
    strawberry and lime can. same as in bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭EI2011

January wrote: »
    The strawberry and lime is gorgeous. Is this a special offer or a misprice?
    special offer to early june i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

vicwatson wrote: »
    You should try a blind test on the bulmers, get a friend to pour them into glasses with ice or whatever in another room.

It often turns out the people who prefer bottles had been drinking out of the can. In the beer forum some guys did a load of blind tastes on can vs bottle and it was an even split.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭smallgarden

keep an eye out for %alcohol as the kopparberg cans vary between cans and bottles, ive seen the mixed berry at 4% in a can versus its normal 5ish,that could explain the difference in taste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Strawberry and lime are 99c today in jc's swords for anyone local.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Thanks to the OP..picked up Strawberry and Lime in Tesco Extra Naas last night..just be careful of the best before dates..had some in the trolley which were best before April 2012..put em back after finding some with August 2012..may be shifting short dated stock.

Edit..btw they were the last of the cans in Naas Extra so dont know if there are any left there now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Nothing left in Clearwater today. All the cans gone :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Slunk wrote: »
    Nothing left in Clearwater today. All the cans gone :(
    same in the Square Tallaght yesterday evening but runs till 19th June so plenty time to stock up:)

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭mags1962

check out tesco.ie as they have the pear cans @€;1.25, got 24 in the square after convincing supervisor, via internet, that they had to honour it.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭psugrue

for any1 buying them for 99c in JC's in Swords, be careful as the expiry date is June 11th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Best before on alcohol :)

You think by June the 12th the cans turn bad? Like gremlins or something?

Cans wont last till the 12th :) anyways.

Cheers OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭amber2

Does anyone know if these are back in stock in any store in Limerick city Newcastlewest or Abbeyfeale.

Advertisement