Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo in North Kildare/West Dublin

Options
  • 24-05-2012 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Anyone recommend a studio to get a small tattoo in Leixlip/Maynooth/Naas area or Blanch or around there ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

Inkwest Tattoo is in Blanch Village just behind the mace shop. Go to their facebook page and have a look, The work seems top notch :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Theres a new place in Maynooth that looks decent.Had a good chat with the artist regarding some ideas I want myself.His work looks good and the place is spotless.Its around the corner from the main street facing the girls school on the old Dunboyne Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

+1 for Inkwell Tattoo Celbridge. John is an amazing artist.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

John is by far the best in the area, hands down.

and he did teach me to tattoo, but i defy anyone to show me better work and prove me wrong. Or a better studio set up.

Advertisement