Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of The Flies

Options
  • 24-05-2012 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭

Did anyone hear the unholy rumbling and roaring down near the Blue Note a couple of hours ago. Followed by a hoard (think that's apt) of young males yelping war cries and brandishing spears buckfast bottles.

Apparently it was the 'afters' of the Bish Grad Mass (Mass has afters?)
    I counted three Garda vans eventually doing (futile) round-ups.
    Freaked out the entirety of Munster Ave anyway! :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Those pesky kids and that darn dog of theirs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Send them all back...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,479 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

They were all running up Quay St around 11 in their school shirts. Pretty harmless though compared to what their 'more educated' peers do in October and
    Feb.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Ah, that explains the hordes of drunken young lads I had to navigate through last night. I thought they were pretty young to be college students but I just put it down to me getting old :).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

They were all running up Quay St around 11 in their school shirts. Pretty harmless though compared to what their 'more educated' peers do in October and
    Feb.

Ah yeah, it was more bark than bite for sure, but a few old ladies on Munster ave looked like they had the fear of god in them! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement