Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Put your clothes on!!

• 24-05-2012 11:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭

I was in a busy town today and the amount of men walking around bare chested was just stomach churning. What is wrong with wearing a breathable vest and shorts?? :eek:

Please lads put away your sweaty hairy pits and chests for all our sakes. I won't be held responsible for my actions of the next hairy chest I meet :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Please lads put away your sweaty hairy pits and chests for all our sakes.
    You first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

I was in a busty town today and the amount of men walking around bare chested was just stomach churning. What is wrong with wearing a breathable vest and shorts?? :eek:

Please lads put away your sweaty hairy pits and chests for all our sakes. I won't be held responsible for my actions of the next hairy chest I meet :mad:

Fixed it for ya.

Happy now?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

I was in a busy town today and the amount of men walking around bare chested was just stomach churning. What is wrong with wearing a breathable vest and shorts?? :eek:

Please lads put away your sweaty hairy tits and chests for all our sakes. I won't be held responsible for my actions of the next hairy chest I meet :mad:

Stand away from the mirror HP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

If they were well built and had abs glistening in the sun would you be complaining?

First real day of sun in ages let them enjoy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Noooo, it's ghaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Snip snip Mr Burgess !!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

nothing like a pair of sunburned hairy moobs . . . :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

When it's this warm,it's too uncomfortable to wear clothes. I say wear as little as you need to to feel good. Plus people expect it now. I lived up to the expectation and wore some very tight shorts :) everyone wants to see a fine ass in tight pants on a hot day.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I love the way it turns into Saint Tropez here when we get a couple of fine days in a row.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

you sound like a lezzo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

....don't worry, most lads don't mind if you cop a feel of their moobs.

When it's this warm,it's too uncomfortable to wear clothes. I say wear as little as you need to to feel good. Plus people expect it now. I lived up to the expectation and wore some very tight shorts :) everyone wants to see a fine ass in tight pants on a hot day.

or the 14 rolls of fat dripping with sweat and suncream . . :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Domo230 wrote: »
    Pics or GTFO

You want pics of sweaty hairy men chests??? :eek:
    HazDanz wrote: »
    If they were well built and had abs glistening in the sun would you be complaining?

First real day of sun in ages let them enjoy it.

Hmmm, no technically Monday was the first day. And yes I would be complaining. There's a time and a place, and walking along a busy street where God forbid I might bump up against said sweaty hairy chest is definitely NOT the place *shudders at the thought*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

You want pics of sweaty hairy men chests??? :eek:

Hmmm, no technically Monday was the first day. And yes I would be complaining. There's a time and a place, and walking along a busy street where God forbid I might bump up against said sweaty hairy chest is definitely NOT the place *shudders at the thought*

Don't worry. Desire is a natural and beautiful thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Thankfully I have a waxed manly muscular chest so I'm not affected by the OP's rantings :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

If the men promise to put their clothes back on, could the women please take theirs off.

In the interests of eh....equality.

cbyrd wrote: »
    or the 14 rolls of fat dripping with sweat and suncream . . :eek:

Well no,i think we can all agree nobody wants to see that.

I'm a firm believer in the Irish Farmers Tan for a reason . . . :P

Where To wrote: »
    Thankfully I have a waxed manly muscular chest so I'm not affected by the OP's rantings :cool:

Pics or gtfo :cool:

I lived up to the expectation and wore some very tight shorts :) everyone wants to see a fine ass in tight pants on a hot day.

Niiiiice...

• Advertisement

Does not compute
    :pac:
    smash wrote: »
    Niiiiice...

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Ireland were a man can't ware a top when the temperature hits the high teens

The sexy string vest . . . :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Jester252 wrote: »
    Ireland were a man can't ware a top when the temperature hits the high teens
    high teens it was feckin 24-26 where i was all day. Op where you might bump into them, do you not look where you are going or are you so aroused by topless men you lose track of yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭CageWager

way to let something trivial ruin a beautiful day for yourself. Get some ice cream, chill the fcuk out and enjoy the heat with everyone else.

I don't think I'll bother with underwear tomorrow myself!

Just as a matter of interest OP . . what would you do to the hairy chest .. .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

There was an unlimited amount of seriously hot women in Dublin today,

Varied wrote: »

:pac:

that's cos it was very warm. . . .

• Advertisement

Pics or gtfo :cool:
    Ok

You liar:eek:... you said you waxed :D so disappointed :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Eggy Baby!

OP, are you suggesting we cover up all the buxom women too?

You liar:eek:... you said you waxed :D so disappointed :(
    :( I did, that's a smudge on my webcam.

go again so :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Was it Cobh? They seem to be incapable of keeping their clothes on there in anyway warm weather.

Someone once told me there'd never be equality until women could walk around happily with their beer bellies hanging out over their trousers. They'd obviously never been to Ireland when the temperature goes above 18.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

I prefer a woman's arse in a pair of jeans. There's nothing like walking through grafton st. and seeing flash ladies with their fancy boots and a nice pair of tight jeans that really show their arses off very nicely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Sorry which town would that be op?

I prefer a woman's arse in a pair of jeans. There's nothing like walking through grafton st. and seeing flash ladies with their fancy boots and a nice pair of tight jeans that really show their arses off very nicely.
    Yoga pants ftw!

nah. nice painted on yoga type pants are better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Varied wrote: »

That a first :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Yoga pants ftw!

yoga pants are like something crafted atop Mount Olympus itself and given to mortal men to reduce them to ogling wrecks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Dunno what you were doing in town anyway HP. Was a day for watching the cyclists. They have stamina!!

Sadly, I was stuck in the office :(

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

Yoga pants ftw!

Jodhpurs ftw! It's rare you see women wearing them in real life. I have a serious posh fetish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

Seriously though, Dublin is great in this weather.

I'd happily sit in St stephens green perving all day. Shamelessly I might add.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I wore my breathable vest today and got odd looks while I drank my can of Stella.

I'd subscribe to that view!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

What i hate in this weather is all the sweaty heads that i have to work on . . :cool:

Yoga pants ftw!

Jodhpurs ftw! It's rare you see women wearing them in real life. I have a serious posh fetish!
    No :(

I see chicks in them all the time, there's stables beside me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Also White is see through peeps,advice for the huuuuge woman wearing a White skirt n black lace thong I seen today.... bleurgh

What i hate in this weather is all the sweaty heads that i have to work on . . :cool:

>_>

<_<
    PinkFly wrote: »
    Also White is see through peeps,advice for the huuuuge woman wearing a White skirt n black lace thong I seen today.... bleurgh

yeah, they do that on purpose

Ok

Nice package :D
    Eggy Baby! wrote: »
    OP, are you suggesting we cover up all the buxom women too?

:eek: Hardly, everyone loves a buxom lady
    Dunno what you were doing in town anyway HP. Was a day for watching the cyclists. They have stamina!!

Sadly, I was stuck in the office :(

I'll ogle them tomorrow, I don't know how they do it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement