Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Put your clothes on!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

PinkFly wrote: »
    Also White is see through peeps,advice for the huuuuge Curvy woman wearing a White skirt n black lace thong I seen today.... bleurgh

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Mmmmm Nipples :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Varied wrote: »
    PinkFly wrote: »
    Also White is see through peeps,advice for the huuuuge Curvy woman wearing a White skirt n black lace thong I seen today.... bleurgh

FYP

Nope this woman was obese n her skirt was too small
    It was all just wrong

All in all I think it's great we get to

FLASH THAT FLESH!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,527 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Walking? Outside? In this weather? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,525 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

When it's this warm,it's too uncomfortable to wear clothes. I say wear as little as you need to to feel good. Plus people expect it now. I lived up to the expectation and wore some very tight shorts :) everyone wants to see a fine ass in tight pants on a hot day.

Go on.............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

I hate wearin' clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Was taking a walk through town* today in the blistering heat and it was pretty funny to see the dramatic shift in surrounding aesthetics as I progressed through our fair capital:

City centre and down Dame Street: damp things in minimal clothing.

Thomas Street: Wiry ould lads with bare, sunburnt chests, junkies passed out/nodding off in the sun, and about a dozen diffwerent groups of alcos panned out on the steps grippin' and sippin' their cans of Stonehouse.

Everyone seemed happy out though :) Hard not to be when the weather's like this.

*Look at my location you lazy ****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Fook that. We spend ten months of the year wrapped up to face the Irish weather. If its hot, off come as much clothes as the law allows. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭TomBeckett

Arawn wrote: »
    high teens it was feckin 24-26 where i was all day. Op where you might bump into them, do you not look where you are going or are you so aroused by topless men you lose track of yourself

Agh a lovely sunny day in ireland it was im sure... but sometimes i have to laugh 24-26 degrees its hotter than that here at 2am.. was 43 here yesterday if it droped to 26 i think some people here would die but i will admit 43-46 is uncomfortable to say the least at times thank god for aircon:D

enjoy your few days of summer the one thing i will say is alot of irish go crazy when they see the sun painfull thing is many die the amount of drowndings and road accidents increase:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

I was in a busy town today and the amount of men walking around bare chested was just stomach churning. What is wrong with wearing a breathable vest and shorts?? :eek:

Please lads put away your sweaty hairy pits and chests for all our sakes. I won't be held responsible for my actions of the next hairy chest I meet :mad:

no, just no.

I know you're probably too self centered to notice, but you even seeing me is a gift frm the heavens, seein my sexy body would give you an orgasm only exceeded by 1000 horses peni ( not penises... thats right i said peni, deal with it ) and all you're banter about touching, b*tch please, for you to touch me hell would have to freeze over, morgan freeman admit he is actually the black jesus ( they have their own one ) and samuel L jackson would actually bother to get his full lisence...

but then again, you're a ragin lesbo who can't handle the willys around her, you're bad not ours !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Let them have their day in the sun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

She's right. Hate it, amongst the last things I need or should have to put up with, groups of knacks shaping around town with no tops on.

Knobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Go on.............
    I'm not really sure how to continue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

cbyrd wrote: »
    or the 14 rolls of fat dripping with sweat and suncream . . :eek:
    sweetcream...mmmmmmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

TomBeckett wrote: »
    Agh a lovely sunny day in ireland it was im sure... but sometimes i have to laugh 24-26 degrees its hotter than that here at 2am.

That sounds crap, give me 24-26 degrees in the daytime over that any day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Dunno what you were doing in town anyway HP. Was a day for watching the cyclists. They have stamina!!

Sadly, I was stuck in the office :(

your not the only one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Strip off and enjoy it:D

Who knows how long this will last and the moment the sunshine ends everyone will be complaining.

It's going to be a great day. Enjoy all :cool: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

She's right. Hate it, amongst the last things I need or should have to put up with, groups of knacks shaping around town with no tops on.

Knobs.
    This. They come out in their droves. It's mandatory for them to strip off, walk around with a bag of cans and throw shapes, generally be a nuisance to anyone who passes them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I have me wifebeater, 3/4 Length shorts, white socks and adidas runners on today and I have a bag of Dutch Gold with me too. Ah this is the life, truly fantastic, getting some weird looks round the office tho :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'm not really sure how to continue.

I think what he meant to say was:

"Pics or GTFO"

or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Abi wrote: »
    This. They come out in their droves. It's mandatory for them to strip off, walk around with a bag of cans and throw shapes, generally be a nuisance to anyone who passes them.

With their tops tucked into their shorts so they hang down at the back.

Half naked scobies even scarier than fully dressed ones for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Half naked scobies even scarier than fully dressed ones for some reason.
    They're scary in general. So loud and uncouth :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭CdeC

head to the phoenix park to be treated to groups of lads in tracksuits, no tops, drinking Dutch gold and playing soccer.
    What amazes me is that some of these lads can be skinny and fat at the same time!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Where is the sun now?:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

It's not as hot out today. The womens will be all wrapped up :(

smash wrote: »

hopefully the humidity will disolve those tops ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Jarren wrote: »
    Where is the sun now?:(

Here in Sligo :D 23 degrees and not even mid-day yet, phew

Still, ya'd miss the drop of rain.....

Plazaman wrote: »
    Here in Sligo :D 23 degrees and not even mid-day yet, phew

Still, ya'd miss the drop of rain.....

nooo dont jinx us with your sligo rain... 2 years of constant rain when i lived up in sligo... :mad:

Sligo is one of the worst places to live if you suffer from seasonal depression

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

to all couriers in Dublin, please wash :(

bang of BO of ya's

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Tym

Here in Sligo biggrin.gif 23 degrees and not even mid-day yet, phew

22 up in galway:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

another day for no top. wait until tomarrow where we will hate the sun

I think what he meant to say was:

"Pics or GTFO"

or something.

Ah I see. No I shall save that privilege for those around me

smash wrote: »

Not me :D once it heats up at all i'm roasting

Ah I see. No I shall save that privilege for those around me
    Mods, when is boards location tracker being launched?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

only one place to be on days like today, Dundum Town Centre :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,388 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Walked down Dun Laoghaire Seafront around 4 yesterday towards Sandycove beach, the views were as hot as the weather - God bless the clothes designers.

Then the media tell me this fine morning that around 7 last night Sandycove turned into a pitched bottle fight between gangs from Crumlin and East Wall who had been boozin all day.

Sums up a summers day in Ireland perfectly, or in Dublin at any rate!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Rhand

I like Dublin with this weather. Lots n lots of hot chicks in minimum clothing. Maybe I will stay for the summer after all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

[..] the last things I need or should have to put up with, groups of knacks shaping around town with no tops on.

Knobs.

Sounds like they have no bottoms on either.

• Advertisement

so Hairyprincess have ya groped any semi naked men yet today?

At work there were loads of lanky young fellas coming in to buy their cans of monster, raw red from sunburn, the place looked like a packet of rashers.

Eugh.

On a related note, it's especially unfair that lads can take their tops off in hot weather, because bras are unbelievably uncomfortable in the heat. So lads are allowed take their tops off, but women have to wear bras (well most of us) AND tops. Makes me pretty bitter alright.

but women have to wear bras (well most of us).

Well, you don't have to you know.

At work there were loads of lanky young fellas coming in to buy their cans of monster, raw red from sunburn, the place looked like a packet of rashers.

Eugh.

On a related note, it's especially unfair that lads can take their tops off in hot weather, because bras are unbelievably uncomfortable in the heat. So lads are allowed take their tops off, but women have to wear bras (well most of us) AND tops. Makes me pretty bitter alright.

I think you'll find the only ones that'll have a problem with you not wearing a bra will be women. and even so, ****'em! if you can get away with it, size wise, then why not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Sure put a blue band-aid on the areolas and away you go. :cool:

I think you'll find the only ones that'll have a problem with you not wearing a bra will be women. and even so, ****'em! if you can get away with it, size wise, then why not.

Oh no, I'd be the one having a problem with it, swinging them everywhere! I get where you're coming from but I really can't get away with it. I'm off work now though so gonna change into a sports bra for the rest of the day :)

• Advertisement

I wouldn't have a problem doing it, only I need something tight fitting to give them a nice shape, pointy yokes :(

Eugh.

in canada women are allowed to go topless if they want... some women do as well

surely its not illegal for women to go topless in ireland... equality act n all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

You have our blessing to toss your bras away and let your bad boys loose. Bras are a symbol of the anti feminist oppressive nature of Irish society.

The men of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Please lads put away your sweaty hairy pits and chests for all our sakes. I won't be held responsible for my actions of the next hairy chest I meet :mad:
    Only women and boys have smooth chests. A man has mighty hairy pecs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement