Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Put your clothes on!!

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I lived up to the expectation and wore some very tight shorts :) everyone wants to see a fine ass in tight pants on a hot day.
    You could have left out the big-headed bit.

/shrug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

the old bare chested with a diamond jumper draped eloquently over the arm/bottle of coke combo is a staple of the irish sunny day fashion world. How dare you, madam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Dudess wrote: »
    You could have left out the big-headed bit.

/shrug

huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

huh?

im wondering that too...

fair play to ya if u can fit in those tight short shorts... dudess must be jealous

huh?

im wondering that too...

fair play to ya if u can fit in those tight short shorts... dudess must be jealous
    Oh jeez that's it! And what a surprise - a "jealousy" accusation to a female on the basis of... no jealousy! "Everyone wants to see my fine ass" - rather obnoxiously vain no? "I wore a pair of tight shorts" would surely suffice. Nowhere did I say anything about having a problem with people wearing tight shorts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Oh jeez that's it! "Everyone wants to see my fine ass" - rather obnoxiously vain no? "I wore a pair of tight shorts" would surely suffice...

perhaps she was just being sarcastic :rolleyes:

Oh jeez that's it! And what a surprise - a "jealousy" accusation to a female on the basis of... no jealousy! "Everyone wants to see my fine ass" - rather obnoxiously vain no? "I wore a pair of tight shorts" would surely suffice. Nowhere did I say anything about having a problem with people wearing tight shorts.

I didn't actually say that, but don't let that get in your way.

If you read anything I've written about myself on AH, or in the Depression/Anxiety thread in LTI, you'd know that I've crippling self esteem issues. My bum is the one thing that I'm semi ok with about myself, so yeah I am being 'obnoxiously vain' about it when it looks nice in pants. Maybe you should try be happy for someone like me to feel good about themselves despite everything else going on, instead of taking a dig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

Same again today, absolute stunning girls out and about, I think I am going to have to start going to the gym. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

If you read anything I've written about myself on AH, or in the Depression/Anxiety thread in LTI, you'd know that I've crippling self esteem issues. My bum is the one thing that I'm semi ok with about myself, so yeah I am being 'obnoxiously vain' about it when it looks nice in pants. Maybe you should try be happy for someone like me to feel good about themselves despite everything else going on, instead of taking a dig.

Sorry to hear that.
    I've an idea - you should post pics and we can all compliment you on how well your arse looks. Wouldn't that make you feel much better? :)

Ficheall wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that.
    I've an idea - you should post pics and we can all compliment you on how well your arse looks. Wouldn't that make you feel much better? :)

I'm aware of how pathetic it is,but things like that and 'thanks' on pictures do temporarily make me feel good. Blatant posting of bits to get thanks is beyond even me though

• Advertisement

Ah go on...

Don't think the mods would approve. Well of course they'd approve :pac: but it'd still be removed

I picked it up wrong so. Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Ladies can we keep things simmering till the buckets of jelly get here at least.

Although your flickr page does have a picture of a tit, I left disappointed.

IrishAm wrote: »
    You have our blessing to toss your bras away and let your bad boys loose. Bras are a symbol of the anti feminist oppressive nature of Irish society.

The men of Ireland.
    Big boobies look better in a bra - push-up one especially. Going without a bra is actually uncomfortable and even sore for some wimmenz.

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    Ladies can we keep things simmering till the buckets of jelly get here at least.

Although your flickr page does have a picture of a tit, I left disappointed.

Sorry about that but thanks for upping my views :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Man boobs are not cool people, put a ****ing shirt on :mad: and plus, bet bags chafe your shoulders when you wear them with no shirts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Ehhh....am I the only one who likes topless, hairy-chested men wandering around on a hot day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Ehhh....am I the only one who likes topless, hairy-chested men wandering around on a hot day?

No.
    You are not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Men, no. Skinny little skangers shouldn't be allowed strip off by law though.

Men, no. Skinny little skangers shouldn't be allowed strip off by law though.

It's all good in my book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

It's all good in my book.

Yeah, from a male perspective that's true too.

Tits are almost always good to look at - some are good, some are awesome and rarely do they dissapoint. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

Just after coming from the park and there was this ol one on the kids swings ,she had a bikini top on her and look like she was 8 months prego :( I counted 6 fat rolls hahhaha please keep your tops on

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭mightdomighty

Spunk84 wrote: »
    Just after coming from the park and there was this ol one on the kids swings ,she had a bikini top on her and look like she was 8 months prego :( I counted 6 fat rolls hahhaha please keep your tops on

your Ma?

How do you feel about hairy backs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

Spunk84 wrote: »

your Ma?
    Your granny ?

Ficheall wrote: »
    How do you feel about hairy backs?

I'll be honest with you, I've a hair fetish. The hairier the better. In fact, I'd date an ape if it wasn't illegal and he was a better conversationalist. I even like hairy arses. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

I'll be honest with you, I've a hair fetish. The hairier the better. In fact, I'd date an ape if it wasn't illegal and he was a better conversationalist. I even like hairy arses. :)

PM sent :D

Interesting. Do ye have a club?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

PM sent :D

I'd be wary of someone that called themselves battered mars bar. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

I'd be wary of someone that called themselves battered mars bar. :P

I'm dead classy :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I'm dead classy :pac:

Don't worry it's after hours, if you were classy you wouldn't belong here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

No harm in stripping off a bit, everyone knows the melting temperature of an Irish person is 22C.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

I hope you don't mind a bit of blood on the knuckles, the roads are a bit rough around here......;)

Advertisement