Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old souls and New souls

Options
  • 25-05-2012 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭

Are all of the lost souls who have not crossed over New souls?....If some of the lost souls that have not crossed are Old souls then why did they get stuck(they crossed over before):confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

From my understanding it all depends on the condition of the soul and Heart when they passed away. If for example a soul is very angry or full of negative emotion, they are so involved in their own negative emotion when the light comes to bring them to where they need to be they are so full of emotion they don't recognise it or even run away from it. Over time as they surrender more and more negativities (the environment around them is equipped to do this) they will then pass over. This is why it is good to pray that all lost souls wherever they are can turn to the Divine for help. It is best not to call down the lost soul as they will attach to humans. Best that you pray for them to pray from where they are directly.

In relation to old and newer souls it is tricky as logically one may think that an older soul has more understanding etc of spiritual matters, not necessarily as older souls sometimes their record may not be too clean, karma etc, lots and lots of anger, hatred etc, attachment to power, the newer soul is different for this reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭gillad

Its strange to think that a soul who previously lived a great spiritual life and crossed over,then chose to come back for another experience and got a life as someone with no beliefs...When the time comes they may not cross over straight away but i suppose its all learning and experience for the soul and they will cross over eventually.

Its also strange that people with no beliefs and mock other peoples beliefs may be much older and wiser souls than you are...Dont ever judge anyone because we are all here to learn:)

gillad wrote: »
    Its strange to think that a soul who previously lived a great spiritual life and crossed over,then chose to come back for another experience and got a life as someone with no beliefs...When the time comes they may not cross over straight away but i suppose its all learning and experience for the soul and they will cross over eventually.

Its also strange that people with no beliefs and mock other peoples beliefs may be much older and wiser souls than you are...Dont ever judge anyone because we are all here to learn:)

It's strange alright, though on the first point of your post say someone who lived a great spiritual life, crossed over, then when they came back, maybe the lessons that they still needed to learn couldn't be found in a religious sense. From a different perspective say for example they need to learn about anger and chose to live a life where anger will come up in their daily life, the lesson is to learn to surrender it so whether one is religiously minded, spiritual in their outlook or has no spiritual beliefs at all, it doesn't matter as the lesson is anger.

If in that life they follow the emotions of anger, rather than letting them go, when they pass over the anger is on the surface and if they continue to follow that negative emotion it keeps them from moving on.

It's funny as whether one is spiritual or not, in high religious office or highly regarded as spiritual or even a lowly small farmer if they follow negative emotion the result will always lead them away from the Love and Light. Also being someone who has lots of followers and worshippers here on Earth may not be the best idea as the attachment these souls have to worship energy is large and will impede their development, that is why in a way often I'm found advocating against seeking power. So the controversy is the being who seems very large in this life spiritually may simply mean that they are charismatic enough to attract followers and may have lots of Knowledge on esoteric information, enough to impress the flock, it doesn't mean that they will grow spiritually, in the sense that spiritual growth is the growth of the spirit, and soul growth is something very different.

padma wrote: »
    From a different perspective say for example they need to learn about anger and chose to live a life where anger will come up in their daily life.

If a soul chooses to come back to learn about a specific emotion,then doesnt that means the life is mapped out already....."I want to learn about anger so i choose a life with anger in it"..There is no freewill.....If choosing a new life is completly random and we have freewill then it may take many many many lives to learn everything......One soul could get lucky and learn everything in 3 or 4 lives where another unlucky soul could keep getting the same lessons and it may never learn all that it wants to know......So,are our lives random or planned?

gillad wrote: »
    From a different perspective say for example they need to learn about anger and chose to live a life where anger will come up in their daily life.

If a soul chooses to come back to learn about a specific emotion,then doesnt that means the life is mapped out already....."I want to learn about anger so i choose a life with anger in it"..There is no freewill.....If choosing a new life is completly random and we have freewill then it may take many many many lives to learn everything......One soul could get lucky and learn everything in 3 or 4 lives where another unlucky soul could keep getting the same lessons and it may never learn all that it wants to know......So,are our lives random or planned?

The answer is both. Random and planned due to our free will. I think it was shakyamuni Buddha who said it may take 1 soul 10,000 lives to learn about 1 emotion etc. the key here though is the word May. The belief nowadays is that this age is important and the rapid accelerated growth spiritually is happening with the spontaneous kundalini awakenings happening worldwide and also with the kundalini shaktipat that is happening.

In one way we can say two hundred years ago to get from London to new York took 3 months. The same journey now takes 7 hours. Same as spiritual growth. It is accelerating faster as people use the tools that are more advanced or better to say more accurate.

Example is in the past people's beliefs were through an intermediary nowadays people are slowly beginning to find truth for themselves.

• Advertisement

Example is in the past people's beliefs were through an intermediary nowadays people are slowly beginning to find truth for themselves.

Its the only way to learn the truth because its personal and once you know i dont think you can go back to the old ways of thinking.
    Spiritual growth is accelerating but i think we are still 50/100 years away from everone on the planet knowing the truth.Mother Earth wont put up with us for much longer than that...She is like a dog annoyed with fleas and she will scratch us all off if we dont stop biting her:(

that's a good analogy :) At the end of the day the pawn and the king go back in the box

Advertisement