Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving To athy???

Options
  • 25-05-2012 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Me and my partner are both from dublin and living in newbridge im looking to rent in athy because i have fallen in love with a house down their that is affordable EVERY1 is telling us to stay clear but im thinkin if we just keep to ourselfs it cant be that bad or can it?? if any1 could help us out with our decision? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭macscoob

If I lived in athy I would be on my knees praying for abduction every day of the week......and I wouldn't be fussy....bus Erin....bad enough living in naas

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Advertisement