Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car

Options
  • 25-05-2012 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

hi guys looking for some local knowledge here anyone any experience or info on this car dealer . airportcars.ie . seen a motor on it looks good just no experience on the garage any advice appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

hi guys looking for some local knowledge here anyone any experience or info on this car dealer . airportcars.ie . seen a motor on it looks good just no experience on the garage any advice appreciated

I was looking at them a few weeks ago.Cars at a reasonable price.never heard any bad things said when I asked around.You could always take the car to a local mechanic to give it the once over.I've done that a few times and the car dealer never had a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1 brian11G

Hi peeps my car got rote off last monday and just need somthing cheap to get me to and from work as in just married movin house not buyin renting and funs are kinda low any body know any cars goin for rock bottom prices pls

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Welcome to boards!

You need to read (or post on) the last page of this thread.

Suggest you use full words though - txt spk be hated here.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Nightshifter

At the risk is saying something libellous it may be prudent to google the following and form your own opinion

Michael Corless (proprietor)
    Keith Corless

Airport Cars

Motor Dealer convicted for mileage tampering/adjustment/clicking

Second conviction

Third conviction

Google and see what happens

I'm not making any accusations but the mighty google is seldom wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Nightshifter

clocking
    www.valueireland.com/.../car-cloc... - IrelandDec 15, 2010 – But a car dealer sells a clocked car for possibly upwards on 1,000 ... Used Cars Centre in Cloghran in Dublin was caught having sold 4 ... In March 2008, instead of being convicted of an offence ...

Google result Verbatim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You've made your point.

Old thread is closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement