Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish connections

Options
  • 25-05-2012 6:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,

I would like to build some Irish business connections as I am running an import/export business in China. A little bit about myself. I lived in Dublin for the last six years and just came back to my hometown in China this March.

Currently I am searching for Irish-made innovative medical devices for Chinese market, as well as other high-tech products. I also want to sell industrial products and electronics to the Irish or broader European market.

I'd like to have entrepreneurial friends in Ireland. If you are interested please send me a message. I will visit Dublin later next month so hope we can meet face to face here. :)

Enjoy the summer time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

I saw your post.

I have a very specific electronics idea in mind at the moment, but I could do with more options on sourcing. I have a chinese source, but to be honest, I can't work with them at the moment, as the trust and relationship just isn't there between us to do what we need to do.

If you are in Dublin city centre, I can explain and we can discuss.

Best

Antoin.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 apintpls

Hi Antoin,

Thank you for your interest. I am in China now but I will be in Dublin for a week in late June. If you like you can send me an email to explain your idea. I am interested to hear about it and offer some comments. We might be able to help each other on the idea. My email address is in the private message;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rayhd

Hi,

We are a sourcing company based in Ireland and we are always looking to increase our contacts. One of our specialities is new inventions and new products. Please send any details to ray@chirlsourcing.com.

I look forward to your reply

Ray

Advertisement