Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Person : Dangan/ Upper Newcastle [RIP]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Tipsygypsy

Im really sorry to read that, thoughts are with his friends and family. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Gutted to hear this. Went to school with his brother and met David countless times out around Galway and Athlone, a lovely fella. RIP David.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Known David well for the best part of 3 years. A lovely guy RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I was very sorry to hear this. It was heartening to hear about the numbers of people who went out searching every day. Only wish the outcome was different.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I didn't know David but wanted to say RIP and extend my condolences to his family and friends.... Sad times indeed for them:(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Like deccurly i went to school with Davids brother and have met David in Athlone and Galway countless times. Nice lad and fierce sad news for his family and friends.

RIP David. My thoughts are with your family and friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Terribly sad news but I am so very glad that he has been found.
    My sincere sympathies to David's family & friends
    RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 pinklillies

Devastating news, thoughts and prayers with Davids family and friends. May he Rest in peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

RIP David and condolences to his family during this awful time. Very sad news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭barry181091

What happened to him?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Devastating news but at least there can be some small element of closure now for the family. Sincere condolences and deepest sympathies to his family, friends, and extended circle.

**~Rest in peace.~**

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭MBateson

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

RIP David.

Will leave this open for a while longer for condolences.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

RIP David.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Mairzydoats

RIP David. Never met you but you were a good friend of my bro who is devastated.
    My thoughts are with his family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

Condolences to his family and friends, RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Rob A. Bank

Terrible news. Sympathies and condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Superhoops

Condolences to his family and friends, RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

RIP David, a nicer lad you couldn't meet. we'll all miss you.

Condolences to your family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Hi I found an old nokia phone on our land belonging to one of the search party . It was in the corcullen/woodstock area and has an 02 sim card in it .
    I will be dropping it into Millstreet cop station this evening if ye are missing or know someone missing a phone it will be there .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

moy83 wrote: »
    Hi I found an old nokia phone on our land belonging to one of the search party . It was in the corcullen/woodstock area and has an 02 sim card in it .
    I will be dropping it into Millstreet cop station this evening if ye are missing or know someone missing a phone it will be there .

If you bring the sim card into an o2 shop they should be able to contact the person it belongs to. Better chance of them getting it back rather than a Garda Station.

R.I.P David.

Did not know the lad, but this must be devastating for family and friends.

Advertisement