Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veggie Festival

Options
  • 25-05-2012 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Are there any vegans in Dublin or Ireland going to this event in England? http://www.bristol.vegfest.co.uk/ It looks amazing (I only learnt about it this morning). There's lots of food stalls, talks, bands and comedy. I would like to go to the Sunday event, and I am curious if anyone from these shores is going or knows any veggies/vegans in England that might be going, as I would like to hook up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

I`m planning on heading to this on Saturday afternoon. Am in Bristol for the weekend so going to pop along. I have been before a few years ago and it was great but make sure to take some elasticated trousers to scoff all the freebies and goodies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 VeganStephen

Hi Flikflak, thanks for replying. I really didn't know about this event until Friday morning. Heck a member of Vegan Ireland who I chatted with this afternoon and would have gone with me, told me they are a member of the Vegetarian Society in England and they didn't receive any notification of the event (yet its the biggest Vegetarian/Vegan in England).

Besides I had a look at the cost of flights, and even the ferry,they were quite high. Considering I was only planning to go for the day it really was unrealistically expensive.

I hope you have a great day on Saturday, and thanks again for your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Ahh thats a shame you couldnt make it. Look out for it next year and book early! It was a great festival and the weather was also fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 VeganStephen

I'm certainly going to pencil it into my diary for next year Flikflak. I hope you really enjoyed it too.

Advertisement