Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Calling Harassment

Options
  • 25-05-2012 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

I didn't get an answer before in two previous posts, so I'll restate my point.

Yet more, withheld numbers, asking me to confirm personal information. Why can't you ****ing tell me what the problem is, my bill is paid. No doubt the answer is data protection, but you have my mobile number, you ask am I speaking.

Now you want to send me a message with my account number so I can ring you back, would ye ever **** off.

Under the data protection act, can I ask you to remove my mobile phone number? Yes or No?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi SeanPuddin,

We are sorry to read you are unhappy with your customer experience.

Yes, we can remove a customer's number from the system under certain circumstances, provided we have alternative contact details.

Can you forward me your account details by private message? What I would require is: the account number and name/address/telephone number/date of birth on the account.
    We can only discuss account specifics with the named account-holder.

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

SeanPuddin wrote: »
    Why can't you ****ing tell me what the problem is... would ye ever **** off.

Who's harrassing who here?! :eek: :rolleyes:

Rage-Guy-Face.png

Advertisement