Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HYPE festival ,,Well done.

Options
  • 25-05-2012 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Like to pass on my congrats to the members and leaders of Longford Foroige for the recent very successful HYPE Festival .
    My own club (Waterford ) along with many many more clubs from all over Ireland had a fantastic day and great time at the event ,It has giving my members many great memories that will stay with them for years to come.
    The planning ,organising and staging of this event was no mean feat and a great credit to the young people and the voluntary leaders of your town and county.In my 14 years involved with Foroige it was one of / if not the best event I have ever attended .
    Again Congrats and to all involved WELL DONE.

See ye all next year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Keen2win

Yep I was also at it, was great... Best thing to happen in Longford in years if you ask me, pity it didn't get more recognition round these parts!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Keen2win wrote: »
    Yep I was also at it, was great... Best thing to happen in Longford in years if you ask me, pity it didn't get more recognition round these parts!

Ah thats a pity because it really was a fantastic event .

Keen2win wrote: »

Now by "at it" I meant helping out, I ain't that young unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭UrbanMonkey

It's the best thing that's happened Longford in a while and I hope it only gets better over the next couple of years! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement